KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Pong Krell VS The Grand Inquisitor

Pong Krell VS The Grand Inquisitor
Started by: TheNuisanceBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Pong Krell VS The Grand Inquisitor

What do you guys think? How does this compare to the Forcecast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4MbbKoL14

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 03:44 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krell rapes

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

What?...Krell clearly takes this, I'm not sure why the GI won that.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

GI.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 04:19 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one is convinced with Krell, just because he cut up some clones :/ Krell ROFL STOMPS this one, his feat against the clones was impressive, people just write him off because we haven't seen enough of him.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 04:44 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

The GI isn't standing up to any notably powerful Jedi Masters. Krell hands him the two halves of his ass.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 07:40 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Krell rapes

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 07:48 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

GI wins, tbh.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 07:52 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Krell molest.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:02 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
GI wins, tbh.

Oh, and Rico shits on the Forcecast, knowledge wise. Aside from maybe Antoine and GreyJedi, I guess.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:10 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rebels inquisitors are made to take down low level knights and padawans... I think the only notable Jedi GI killed was Luminara. Krell would rape Lumi...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:11 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Oh, and Rico shits on the Forcecast, knowledge wise. Aside from maybe Antoine and GreyJedi, I guess.

Jensaarai has them covered in knowledge.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:11 AM
MythLord
Diamond

LOL at Krell raping Unduli. Unduli outclasses him. thumb up

And Jen has decent knowledge and a wide array of sources, but the opinions he forms are more personal head-canon.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:12 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because his opinions are downright gross, it doesn't affect his knowledge. BTW, I've never watch Rico is he any good?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:14 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Yeah, it kinda does. What's the point of having knowledge when you'll throw it out the window for headcanon analysis of f**king choreography?

And Antoine actually possesses several sourcebooks/novels Jensaarai doesn't and instead of cherry-picking them, he takes it all in. He's by far the best debater of the Forcecast.

And yeah, Rico's damn good. I'm tellin' you that as someone who has both watched his videos and debated him.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:21 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll check him out now thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:25 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rico has some good matchups I'll give him that. And then there's Jensaarai doing Zannah vs Tholme vids...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 08:29 AM
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Rico has some good matchups I'll give him that. And then there's Jensaarai doing Zannah vs Tholme vids...

And Yoda VS Malak.

"Dooku is not top tier,-"

I wanna see him using it again.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 01:29 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Rebels inquisitors are made to take down low level knights and padawans...
Are there any actual statements implying this?
I think the only notable Jedi GI killed was Luminara. Krell would rape Lumi...
The Grand Inquisitor executed her when she was in prison, we don't actually know if he captured her through combat. They probably never fought. And no, Krell wouldn't, lol.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 01:41 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Are there any actual statements implying this?

Well he's about above Kanan in S1 even during their final duel.

Also it's a point Antoine Bandele made and as far as I'm concerned he's at the very least a resource. Better than Wookiepedia.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 01:46 PM