KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sidious vs Obi Wan

Sidious vs Obi Wan
Started by: UCanShootMyNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UCanShootMyNova

Sidious vs Obi Wan

Sidious has the same mindset and hinderances Anakin did on Mustafar.

Obi Wan has the same mindset he had against Anakin thinking of Sidious as his brother as well as knowing Sidious's fighting style as well as his own.

Thoughts Ant? I didn't even give Sidious perfect knowledge of Obi Wan's fighting style like Anakin had to account for any disparity you believe exists between Sidious and Anakin.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:24 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sidious wrecks him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

How? I mean Sidious's vastly superior physicals will be limited to the point Obi Wan can keep up. Unless you're saying *gasp* Anakin isn't a peer of Sidious?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:27 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sidious wrecks him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Shit thread, lmao.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

You don't think Anakin is a peer of Sidious DC? You think Ant's opinion is shit?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:36 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I have the strongest feeling UCSMN is Syndicate, tbh.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:38 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Absolutely no clue where the hostilities are coming from when I have yet to insult you once on this account, Syn. laughing out loud

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Top kek shit, yes.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I knew it was Syn! The salt was too strong.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:40 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Your opinion Ant.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:40 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

My opinion is you should lay off the unnecessary salt. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

TBH Ant, if you really do feel this way you should be comfortable with defending your position in here. This thread should be highly arguable.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:44 PM
UCanShootMyNova

And that Anakin is a peer of Sidious where a fight between them could go either way. thumb up

Now what's your opinion on this fight?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:45 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by MythLord
I have the strongest feeling UCSMN is Syndicate, tbh.

If took you that long to figure it out?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH Ant, if you really do feel this way you should be comfortable with defending your position in here. This thread should be highly arguable.

I'm going to mess myself up with a hypothetical Palpatine that isn't even Palpatine, or a hypothetical Kenobi that isn't even Kenobi.

The rules the OP outlined are ridiclous.

In regards to ROTS Palpatine vs ROTS Kenobi in a strict lightsaber duel, obviously Palpatine will overwhelm him in quick time, but Kenobi won't be down in a blitz.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:52 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The OP is merely ascribing the circumstances of Mastafar onto Sidious. Its not exactly complicated.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:54 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yeah, and the OP doing that is stupid, because that's not who Sidious is or how he thinks.

Might as well make the thread "tier nine duelist with emotional instability vs tier eight duelist." erm

At least then a discussion can generate.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 07:56 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
If took you that long to figure it out?

I've ignored him, given how irrelevant and pathetic his arguments are... Though I suppose that is a dead giveaway for Syndicate.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 08:01 PM
darthbane77

Sidious still stomps, his speed and Force ability will still be too much for Obi-Wan to handle. Sidious could still just rag-doll Obi-Wan if he wanted to.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 08:03 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote