KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » KotOR II Jedi Council vs Tython Jedi Strike Team

KotOR II Jedi Council vs Tython Jedi Strike Team
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

KotOR II Jedi Council vs Tython Jedi Strike Team

Masters Vrook Lamar, Zez-Kai Ell and Kavar have gathered in Dantooine's Rebuilt Jedi Enclave to discuss a disturbance in the Force that they have felt.

This disturbance turns out to be Raskta Lsu, Sarro Xaj & Valenthyne Farfalla, who arrive to tell the KotOR II Masters that their teachings are destroying the Jedi Order. The two sides clash.

Morals off, standard equipment.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 12:17 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

1: Team 2, 10/10. Raskta >> all team 1, Sarro > all team 1.
2: Team 1, Vrook and Kavar are better than anyone on team 2. Zez-Kai costs them some rounds, but i dont know how many.
3: Team 2, 10/10. Raskta can beat anybody unless she gets cheapshot from Force, same with Sarro. But Zez-Kai makes up for it... being a total weak link xD

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 01:18 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
1: Team 2, 10/10. Raskta >> all team 1, Sarro > all team 1.
2: Team 1, Vrook and Kavar are better than anyone on team 2. Zez-Kai costs them some rounds, but i dont know how many.
3: Team 2, 10/10. Raskta can beat anybody unless she gets cheapshot from Force, same with Sarro. But Zez-Kai makes up for it... being a total weak link xD

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 01:21 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Disgusting, unamped Lsu provides any of them with a potentially lethal duel, but that's about it, the High Council wins every time.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 01:48 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Unamped Lsu provides any of them with a saber through the throat, lol.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

For once, I agree. Don't see how the KotOR II team even stands a chance.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 02:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

amped Lsu was carving figure 8's across Orbalisk Bane's chest, (someone who imo is even more powerful than Darth Traya, who embarrassed these High Council Members like trailer trash). Even unamped, her contribution here is too much. Team 2.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 03:06 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Her BM amp was specifically stated to allow her to do that, like the book couldn't have been more explicit about how they'd all be immediately f*cked if they lost that amplification. Her Bane feat isn't even remotely relevant in an umamped state.

I'd also like to know how scaling off of Bane helps Lsu in this case, due to the fact that even with the BM amp, she would've legit died to Bane's Force push.

Even worse for her is the fact that they are all powerful enough to blow her into next week in any Force exchange.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 04:28 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Team 2, Team 1, Team 2

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 04:36 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
For once, I agree. Don't see how the KotOR II team even stands a chance.

The Kotor team has to win, to make Traya and co. look better!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Team 2, every time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 04:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

When I was new here, mooks from Kotor were considered mooks... and Meetra, Traya and other guys were rated very low, too low for me. But now all of a sudden a bunch of veterans starts pushing them insanely high. It all looks so forced and cheap...

Who cares about the BM amp? Bane was amped by the dark side nexus, so the BM only evened the odds.

Raskta can easily defeat Vrook or Kavar, and she stomps Zez. Vrook or Kavar can overpower her with the Force though. Zez defo cannot lol.

The same goes for Sarro, but with higher difficulty. He beats Vrook/Kavar in good fight, and throws down Zez easily with sabers. Same with the Force as with Raskta.

Farfalla is on even odds with them, and even he is superior to Zez.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 05:16 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by BazookaMaster
When I was new here, mooks from Kotor were considered mooks... and Meetra, Traya and other guys were rated very low, too low for me. But now all of a sudden a bunch of veterans starts pushing them insanely high. It all looks so forced and cheap...

People called them "mooks" because no one had any idea of what their feats were. Most of the "veterans" you're talking about haven't changed their opinions on these characters at all, it's only the people who were initially uneducated on the era, tbh.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team 2, every time.

Originally posted by Trocity
The Kotor team has to win, to make Traya and co. look better!

thumb up

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 05:56 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2 handily

Raskta is better than any of the KOTOR fodder Jedi masters

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 06:13 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Selenial
People called them "mooks" because no one had any idea of what their feats were. Most of the "veterans" you're talking about haven't changed their opinions on these characters at all, it's only the people who were initially uneducated on the era, tbh.

I know plenty about KotOR II. They're still mooks.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 06:16 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I know plenty about KotOR II. They're still mooks.

You don't consider cut content viable, IIRC.

Tell me though, would you consider the relatively unexplored members from the PT Jedi Council mooks too?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Last edited by Selenial on Aug 21st, 2016 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by carthage
Team 2 handily

Raskta is better than any of the KOTOR fodder Jedi masters

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 06:40 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Selenial
You don't consider cut content viable, IIRC.

Tell me though, would you consider the relatively unexplored members from the PT Jedi Council mooks too?

Like who? Stass Allie? Coleman Trebor? Coleman Kcaj? Because the answer to all of these happens to be yes.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:32 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Being fair: Coleman Trebor sliced through hundreds of droids, despite not wielding a lightsaber for a lengthy timeframe and Stass Allie easily murdered two MangaGuards, so...

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:35 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote