KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. TPM Maul

Darth Bane vs. TPM Maul
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Darth Bane vs. TPM Maul

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:43 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Probably goes down like Bane vs Kas'im; Maul gains the upperhand through superior blade work, gets over confident, Bane hits him with tent dropping TK and kills him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not sure

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:47 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoever wins, wins by some pathetic accident

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:00 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Maul falls off a cliff and impales himself and Bane collapses a temple on himself.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:03 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Maul falls off a cliff and impales himself and Bane collapses a temple on himself.

I wouldn't rule out such a scenario with a proper writer

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:03 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeriousLogic
Master of the Order

Filoni's email anyone?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:23 AM
Click here to Send SeriousLogic a Private Message Find more posts by SeriousLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Filoni's email anyone?

Only if you're going to ask him to do this scenario smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:28 AM
SeriousLogic
Master of the Order

No. I'm going to threaten to kill his family if Maul doesn't start to kick ass again.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:47 AM
Click here to Send SeriousLogic a Private Message Find more posts by SeriousLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

laughing out loud

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:01 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Bane

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:42 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by SeriousLogic
No. I'm going to threaten to kill his family if Maul doesn't start to kick ass again.

(please log in to view the image)

Dry the tears.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:00 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by carthage
Not sure

Lmfao

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:22 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Trocity
Probably goes down like Bane vs Kas'im; Maul gains the upperhand through superior blade work, gets over confident, Bane hits him with tent dropping TK and kills him.
Maul has superior force feats too, tbh.

Bane isn't beating guys like Kenobi, Dooku, or Maul.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:13 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Bane stomps.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:59 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Maul has superior force feats too, tbh.

Such as? The padawan who went all oneness with the Force and put Maul on his hind quarters sure isn't pulling that against Bane. Definitely feats of failure in the Force compared to Bane. I also don't recall descriptions of Maul's blade work that show he quite peaks in speed where Bane does.

But if you are serious I would like to know what showings in the Force indicate Maul as being superior to Bane. Bane's ashing people with lighting and learning to harness and master it on his own vs Maul's inability to manifest it at all isn't one, so that's out as well. Anyway, do list what you're referring to.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Such as? The padawan who went all oneness with the Force and put Maul on his hind quarters sure isn't pulling that against Bane. Definitely feats of failure in the Force compared to Bane. I also don't recall descriptions of Maul's blade work that show he quite peaks in speed where Bane does.

But if you are serious I would like to know what showings in the Force indicate Maul as being superior to Bane. Bane's ashing people with lighting and learning to harness and master it on his own vs Maul's inability to manifest it at all isn't one, so that's out as well. Anyway, do list what you're referring to.
Any Padawan that goes Oneness beats Bane by default.

Doesn't even have to be an impressive Padawan.

I'll respond later on.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MercyZiegler
Countess

Bane trounces this fool

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:23 AM
Click here to Send MercyZiegler a Private Message Find more posts by MercyZiegler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by MercyZiegler
Bane trounces this fool

Reasons? Newbie?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MercyZiegler
Countess

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Reasons? Newbie?

I wasn't aware one of the most powerful sith lords in the history of Banite Sith needed a reason to crush Maul at this stage?

But if you need one then then I'll humour you.

Kasim>Qui Gon

Raskta>Obi Wan and Komari Vosa

Zannah>All of them.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:28 AM
Click here to Send MercyZiegler a Private Message Find more posts by MercyZiegler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote