KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Senya vs Darth Traya.

Senya vs Darth Traya.
Started by: Balta Skywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Balta Skywalker
Jedi Temple Guard

Senya vs Darth Traya.

Senya is on Coruscant, looking for Some Stuff. Suddenly, she feels Traya's presence behind her, and they both start facing each other.

Force: They first start testing her opponent's skill and connection with the Force, using the Force and the Force only to overcome their enemy.

Sabers: They then test the other's skill with their sabers.

All Out: The Verdict. They end up the fight with everything they got.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Balta Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Balta Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Traya in all rounds, bar maybe Sabers.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Senya takes sabers while Traya takes Force, all-out can go either way.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:40 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Traya ragdolls her, lol.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Vaylin, someone who boasts more raw power then Traya can ever dream off, couldn't do it, Traya isn't going to.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:44 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Leia has more raw power than Dooku could dream off, and she couldn't ragdoll Alema and Tahiri. Does that mean that Dooku couldn't?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:45 PM
DarthDuelist9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Leia has more raw power than Dooku could dream off, and she couldn't ragdoll Alema and Tahiri. Does that mean that Dooku couldn't?

Which evidence do you have that Leia would ragdoll? She's a Jedi after all and most likely has restraint to her abusing her powers.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:47 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Which evidence do you have that Leia would ragdoll? She's a Jedi after all and most likely has restraint to her abusing her powers.

Caedus didn't ragdolled Valin, if you want another example.
Also, did Vaylin tried to ragdoll, either?
And, in real power, Traya > Vaylin, anyway.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:50 PM
DarthDuelist9

Caedus didn't ragdolled Valin, if you want another example.
Also, did Vaylin tried to ragdoll, either?
And, in real power, Traya > Vaylin, anyway.

Vaylin was bloodlusted and actually used the Force on the objects around them, she got enough time and opportunity to strike against Senya but apparently didn't so it's quite logical to assume that she couldn't defeat her directly through the Force.

Traya isn't more powerful then Vaylin, the latter has better feats and hype.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:54 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Vaylin was bloodlusted and actually used the Force on the objects around them, she got enough time and opportunity to strike against Senya but apparently didn't so it's quite logical to assume that she couldn't defeat her directly through the Force.

Traya isn't more powerful then Vaylin, the latter has better feats and hype.

K' then. Traya wouldn't ragdoll, but she would win all-out 10/10.

Nah. Hype, sure, but feats? Traya's combat feats are superior, imho.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:56 PM
DarthDuelist9

K' then. Traya wouldn't ragdoll, but she would win all-out 10/10.

Nah. Hype, sure, but feats? Traya's combat feats are superior, imho.

How is she going to win all-out?

Which are superior?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 09:58 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

How is she going to win all-out?

Which are superior?

By being an equal/slightly inferiotr duelist and easily superior in the force.

Oneshotting 20 elite Sith, oneshotting the masters, ragdolling Sion.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:00 PM
DarthDuelist9

By being an equal/slightly inferiotr duelist and easily superior in the force.

Oneshotting 20 elite Sith, oneshotting the masters, ragdolling Sion.

A recovering Outlander/Hero of Tython, already the most powerful and skilled Jedi of his time, and Lana Beniko had no chance of matching Vaylin in combat, so I doubt that Traya's actually comparable to her, let alone Senya who defeated Vaylin while holding back.

What have those "Elite Sith", "Jedi Masters" or Sion done what makes them impressive, besides their title?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:04 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Outlander was staggering around and had potentially just been massively electrocuted. Not exactly a valid comparison.

Vaylin might be comparable to Traya in power though. Considering she ragdolled like half as many Zakuul Knights as Traya killed when she was like 10.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Nephthys
The Outlander was staggering around and had potentially just been massively electrocuted. Not exactly a valid comparison.

Vaylin might be comparable to Traya in power though. Considering she ragdolled like half as many Zakuul Knights as Traya killed when she was like 10.

Staggering around? He collapsed once and how was he electrocuted?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:18 PM
DarthDuelist9

Yes of course the Outlander was hindered by his injury but this is solidly compensated for by him having Lana as support and the extent Vaylin was superior to the duo.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:29 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hardly. A full strength Outlander is better than Vaylin or Senya.

Staggering around? He collapsed once and how was he electrocuted?

He was obviously still highly weakened by the carbonite. I believe Lana even says that you being able to so much as stand is a miracle. We all saw how badly Han was affected.

You get badly electrocuted if you decide to save the city from the generator exploding.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Nephthys
Hardly. A full strength Outlander is better than Vaylin or Senya.

He was obviously still highly weakened by the carbonite. I believe Lana even says that you being able to so much as stand is a miracle. We all saw how badly Han was affected.

You get badly electrocuted if you decide to save the city from the generator exploding.

Evidence? I mean, you're just claiming something without actual feats/facts backing you up.

Yeah but the Outlander is >>> Han of course and he got the antidote, which would work better and better over time.

Not necessarely, evidence again?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:38 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Senya in all but Force.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 11:31 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Remind me what Senya's saber feats are, again.

What have those "Elite Sith", "Jedi Masters" or Sion done what makes them impressive, besides their title?

Not too much for the elite Sith other than the fact that they're the strongest of their time. Weaker ones have killed with Choke and Lightning instantly, for what it's worth.

The Jedi Masters can individually do this: http://static1.comicvine.com/upload...twoenclaves.jpg

They also know Force techniques that are "the pinnacle of Force Mastery", with Vrook putting Dantooine!Exile in Stasis, TK'ing DS Exile's party into a wall hard enough to stun them for a few seconds, Kavar Stunning a squadron of soldiers for about twenty seconds without even gesturing and Pushing/Stunning the Exile briefly, and Zez-Kai Ell's Pushed Wookiees hard enough to inflict mortal injuries on them. We also know that Draining someone to zilch requires a huge disparity, since not even Nihilus could fully Drain Traya. So that's a huge disparity between Traya and their combined strength.

Sion has "amazingly dark and devastating powers" and is "an ultra-powerful monster of the dark side". I don't consider his M4-78 showings legit, so I won't bring them up. He does hold himself together with telekinesis and was powerful enough to draw Traya's eye, presumably from across the galaxy.

Last edited by SunRazer on Oct 9th, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 11:58 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote