KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Post Nathema Revan vs. Valkorion

Post Nathema Revan vs. Valkorion
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Post Nathema Revan vs. Valkorion

In order to defeat the Immortal Emperor, Revan decides to pull off a Nathema ritual of the same potency, which he somehow manages to do.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 02:38 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Revan might actually have a shot at winning this, though I'm not too sure about who definitely wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:19 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Valkorion was a greater prodigy than Revan. smilesmilesmile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:21 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Maybe, but he clearly peaked earlier. Otherwise he couldn't have possibly done so poorly against Revan in the novel.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:23 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan might actually have a shot at winning this, though I'm not too sure about who definitely wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Revan manages to absorb 97% of his lightning.

In other words he gets stomped.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

WRONG

99.7-99.8%

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:30 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:31 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Damn, people even hating on the math that proves Revan was even with Vitiate in the novel.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:55 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

You're not even with someone if they leave you helpless on the floor, lol.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 10:02 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Yes, continue to totally ignore the circumstances surrounding the fight; as everybody else does with that fight.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 02:41 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

It's clear as day that Revan is not meant to be an equal with Vitiate, lal.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(Besides the text making clear they are pretty much equal)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

(Besides the text making clear they are pretty much as far apart as two combatants can possibly be)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 02:53 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
(Besides the text making clear they are pretty much as far apart as two combatants can possibly be)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
It's clear as day that Revan is not meant to be an equal with Vitiate, lal.
thumb up lol

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I can't really grasp how members think they can throw away a feat under the basis they don't like it or think it's not what the author meant to convey.

It happened. It's canon. Like, I can't stress that enough.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Ant. Despite Galen doing the exact same thing in regards to Sidious I don't make claims like Galen >= Sidious. I suggest that somebody could take that position based on the evidence not contradicting it but I in no way endorse someone actually doing so. Like, you not only seem to be doing so on another forum but you yourself are adopting the position as well.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 03:03 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

There's an unprecedented difference between Revan/Vitiate and Galen/Sidious.

One is a direct clash of absolute power. The other is an elongated struggle of increasing power where Palpatine is getting a hard on.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 03:07 AM
UCanShootMyNova

One is a single blast from Vitiate who had a few seconds to gather enough power to instantly overwhelm Revan with the latter being unable to do anything to defend himself. The other was Sidious trying to utterly annihilate a threat to his plans ( Kota ) with lightning and Galen stepping in and reducing the lightning to levels that caused him pain which he was able to do for an extended period after he had already expended massive amounts of energy reserves fighting through Imperial forces and defeating Vader.

This isn't even taking account the difference in power between Sidious nearly 2 decades after RotS having absorbed the life force of billions for that span of time in comparison to Vitiate.

You're right in that there's an unprecedented difference at least.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 03:12 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What version of the fight are you referring to for Marek/Sidious?

Hard to make a rebuttal when there are three completely different versions.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 03:20 AM