KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kit Fisto vs Old Master Maul (Sabers Only)

Kit Fisto vs Old Master Maul (Sabers Only)
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Kit Fisto vs Old Master Maul (Sabers Only)

Who wins?

smile

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 12:45 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kit very solidly. No more Old Master Maul vs. they're boring and he's always going to lose.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 12:46 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Depends on how you see Sidious vs Ben smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 12:54 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well Sidious's blitz of Fisto was far superior given he was simultaneously fighting Windu, after having just one shotted 2 other Council members.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Maul wins. Quit being ridiculous.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 02:24 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

He was, after all, arguably almost as good as Kanan.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

As this is logically maul in his prime, and even tpm maul was a level above, maul wrecks this

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul wins. Quit being ridiculous.
This is serious, and you will have to explain why he wins.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
As this is logically maul in his prime, and even tpm maul was a level above, maul wrecks this
Kit Fisto lasted longer against Sidious. He had assist, but it was Sidious instead of Kenobi. He isn't wrecking shit.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 02:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sinious
This is serious, and you will have to explain why he wins.
Kit isn't amongst the elite. Sorry. He fails here.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 02:56 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Damn, I'm convinced. smile

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 03:05 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Kit Fisto lasted longer against Sidious. He had assist, but it was Sidious instead of Kenobi. He isn't wrecking shit.

As rebels recon made clear, the shortness of the fight was because they had fought each other multiple times and we're both very good fighters(presumably Moreso than their prior tcw versions who had longer duels).

Doesn't really apply here.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 03:11 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

That might legitimately be the most retarded explanation I've ever heard. I'm not even trying to be insulting.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 03:15 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Kenobi > Sidious. Moron.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

That might legitimately be the most retarded explanation I've ever heard. I'm not even trying to be insulting.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I didn't come with the explanation did, feloni and co did.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 06:39 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Fisto wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 09:28 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I didn't come with the explanation did, feloni and co did.

Which is them basically saying "we couldn't be arsed and just wanted to have Kenobi kill Maul."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 10:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ok listen to me since you seem to be one of the rabid fanboy types. I hope you saw the double feature Kill Bill. We saw an extended fight with Daryl Hannah's character in a trailer. But when she finally catches up to Bill it was a much shorter duel. That doesn't mean Bill was inferior to Daryl's character. You have to grasp what is occurring and the sheer gravity, history, and depth of the situation all the characters are in as well as the circumstances.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 10:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage
Fisto wins
Based on ?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 10:27 PM