KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Eldra Kaitis vs. Seventh Sister

Eldra Kaitis vs. Seventh Sister
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Eldra Kaitis vs. Seventh Sister

The fight takes place on Felucia. Who wins?

Last edited by |King Joker| on Jul 28th, 2017 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 07:20 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Either ragdoll

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Anyone have the scans for Eldra vs. Maul?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Either ragdoll
y

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 07:31 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Seventh Sister via her superior power in the Force.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 07:45 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Eldra stomps

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:08 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Anyone have the scans for Eldra vs. Maul?

y

Cause they've both demonstrated way greater power and can do anything katis has done?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Eldra should win. Easily in all honestly. She nearly defeated, an admittedly very young, Darth Maul and only lost because of a cheap shot.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:18 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:20 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by ares834
Eldra should win. Easily in all honestly. She nearly defeated, an admittedly very young, Darth Maul and only lost because of a cheap shot.

No she shouldn't, because that version of maul has done absolutely nothing to warrant being placed above either

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:30 PM
ares834

Above either? Who is the other? Eldra is fighting only the Seventh Sister.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:31 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

That version of Maul is one of the deadliest Sith Apprentices in history. Those bum asses inquisitors don't hold a candle to him.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:31 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Above either? Who is the other? Eldra is fighting only the Seventh Sister.

it was initially both, but my point stands

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:35 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
That version of Maul is one of the deadliest Sith Apprentices in history. Those bum asses inquisitors don't hold a candle to him.

he's a vastly pre-prime version. You can't use what he becomes for an argument as to what he is at this point

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:36 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Cause they've both demonstrated way greater power and can do anything katis has done?
Lmfao, why is there a question mark at the end of your sentence?

Is it confirmed when the Maul comic takes place?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:36 PM
ares834

I don't know.

it was initially both, but my point stands

Both what? Regardless, while the 7sis may have better feats that more due to young!Maul having no real concrete feats than 7sis having impressive ones. Frankly, Maul having trained with Sidious for several years is more than enough for me to give him the nod over a character who we know is ill trained and who has no truly impressive feats.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 09:07 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Lmfao, why is there a question mark at the end of your sentence?

Is it confirmed when the Maul comic takes place?

1. Coz I like sounding like a smart ass
2. hat would be nice

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 10:03 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I don't know.

Both what? Regardless, while the 7sis may have better feats that more due to young!Maul having no real concrete feats than 7sis having impressive ones. Frankly, Maul having trained with Sidious for several years is more than enough for me to give him the nod over a character who we know is ill trained and who has no truly impressive feats.

What? Where are you getting they were ill trained?

And nah, her force feats are definitely impressive. The freighter and blastdoor one, ragdolling someone who himself can throw around asteroids pre-prime, ect, not seeing why you have inqusitors so low.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 10:06 PM
Zenwolf

Not really sure there's a real gauge here for Eldra, I mean yeah she fought Maul...but I mean I'm pretty sure this takes place far before the Naboo fiasco, otherwise it doesn't really make much sense for him later to be able to take on both a Jedi Master and Jedi Padawan in Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Unless you really wanna argue that Eldra > Qui-Gon + Obi-Wan too...which you can see the problem there.

I mean I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say ok Eldra can contend with the 7th in sabers, but I'm sure Force is more in the latter's corner.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

ragdolling someone who himself can throw around asteroids pre-prime
what

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:42 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Eldra, not even close.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote