KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku runs the Revan gauntlet

Dooku runs the Revan gauntlet
Started by: slayne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayne
Revanite

Dooku runs the Revan gauntlet

Prime Dooku. Rested and healed after each round; starting distance is 20 meters.

Warmup: Foundry Revan

1. MW Revan

2. Darth Revan

3. KotOR Revan (end of KotOR)

4. Novel Revan

5. Prime Revan (both halves united + the knowledge and experience of SoR Revan)

Where does he stop and why?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:37 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Clears.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:44 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Stops at 2.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:49 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Clears.

I still don't get the whole, "I'm going to write fake answers on the forums" act.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

:>

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:14 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I still don't get the whole, "I'm going to write fake answers on the forums" act.

Is there a reason you get triggered by the opinions of dudes regarding fictional characters?

Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Is there a reason you get triggered by the opinions of dudes regarding fictional characters?

*cringe*

Please don't comment on matters you don't understand.

Then again, that sort of sums up every post you ever made here, so I doubt you'd heed my advice.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*cringe*

Is your face alright ant man?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Could stop at 2 depending on one's views of certain quotes and scaling

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:26 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Clears

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Stops at 3.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone explain how Dooku beats SOR Revan?!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:31 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stops at 2, maybe 3

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:33 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Stops at 2, maybe 3

"Being undominated by Yoda"

When you watch the movie its a different case.
Force attacks were reflected back, Yoda didn't attack once. When he did, he was shown to send Sidious flying across the room. Dooku's vast superior.

He then resorted to lightsaber combat in which he was pushed back, and forced to flee.

Then there is that list of quotes, that contradict primary showings in G canon.

That then further backs their narrative that Anakin is Yoda/Sidious level, because he dominated Dooku on the invisible hand.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

On his best day, he gets to Redeemed Revan.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:53 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Haschwalth
"Being undominated by Yoda"

When you watch the movie its a different case.
Force attacks were reflected back, Yoda didn't attack once. When he did, he was shown to send Sidious flying across the room. Dooku's vast superior.

He then resorted to lightsaber combat in which he was pushed back, and forced to flee.

Then there is that list of quotes, that contradict primary showings in G canon.

That then further backs their narrative that Anakin is Yoda/Sidious level, because he dominated Dooku on the invisible hand.

What are you talking about? Is this a really bad troll?

Anyway, Sidious has fought evenly with superior duelists to Anakin (Mace and Yoda)

The fight against Mace mind you, was too fast for Anakin to even see...

Sheev has greater physical stats, versatility, experience, force abilities etc. so I'm struggling to see Anakin as one who is on the level of Yoda or Sidious.

Last edited by godemperortrump on Sep 25th, 2017 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:22 AM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by godemperortrump
What are you talking about? Is this a really bad troll?

Anyway, Sidious has fought evenly with superior duelists to Anakin (Mace and Yoda)

The fight against Mace mind you, was too fast for Anakin to even see...

Sheev has greater physical stats, versatility, experience, force abilities etc. so I'm struggling to see Anakin as one who is on the level of Yoda or Sidious.

TBF, Mace and Yoda both disarmed Sidious.
There argument is that Anakin was conflicted so he wasn't as strong then as when he went knightfall. Then use Greatest Jedi ever quotes to back it, when its contradiction.

They say he is in the same ballpark, just lower tier if Yoda/Sidious were high tier, in that realm of power.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:40 AM
BlueTiger1144

Clears

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 12:26 PM
Click here to Send BlueTiger1144 a Private Message Find more posts by BlueTiger1144 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Haschwalth
TBF, Mace and Yoda both disarmed Sidious.
There argument is that Anakin was conflicted so he wasn't as strong then as when he went knightfall. Then use Greatest Jedi ever quotes to back it, when its contradiction.

They say he is in the same ballpark, just lower tier if Yoda/Sidious were high tier, in that realm of power.

Sids was only 'disarmed' by Mace after a gruelling, even duel because he needed to sell his 'helplessness' to Anakin.

Yoda did rid Sidious of his lightsabers pretty quickly but the force fight went his way.

His 'greatest Jedi ever' quotes? The one where Dooku and Sidious call him the greatest Jedi alive? Strange that the greatest Jedi alive gets outmuscled by Savage (with the help of Obi-Wan) and struggles with Ventress (With the help of Obi-Wan). Those two old men are senile.

He has the raw power to exceed Yoda/Sheev tier, but his range of abilities and force defence aren't there.

EDIT: Are you trying to say Anakin could beat Sidious or Yoda? Or arguing that he's more powerful than them? Because if it's the latter I would agree and admit I may have misjudged your argument. There are many many quotes dubbing Anakin as "The most powerful Jedi in history" or "The most powerful Jedi in a millennium"

Last edited by godemperortrump on Sep 25th, 2017 at 01:01 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 12:56 PM