KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt vs. Darth Plagueis (Sabers)

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Krayt 11 64.71%
Darth Plagueis 6 35.29%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Krayt vs. Darth Plagueis (Sabers)
Started by: Geistalt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Darth Krayt vs. Darth Plagueis (Sabers)

Who would win?

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

What did Plagueis do again? I never read anything with him in it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:41 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Plageuis obviously.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Krayt, good fight

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Krayt, good fight

Sorry what are you smoking?
Can i have some.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
Krayt, good fight
So in the Dooku vs Krayt thread you have Krayt winning in a great fight, and winning against Plagueis in a great fight.

What exactly is a "great fight" lol

I'm getting the impression that Dooku=Plagueis < Krayt

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He has Dooku above Plagueis.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:39 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

In dueling, yeah

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Plagueis never seems to have even equated Tenebrous as a duelist, tbh.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:47 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Plagueis wasn't really good with a lightsabre. Not after he stopped practicing with them, of course.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is said absolutely nowhere, but cool story. thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:50 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

You don't need to be told. Basically, watch every of Sidious' duel: He either lightsabres and constantly uses the Force or dominates his foes with the Force from the very beginning.
That's why he was also disarmed by Luke in Dark Empire. He also said something that Sith grew beyond the need of lightsabres and only use them in combat with Jedi to humiliate their heritage.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious has numerous quotes proclaiming him as one of the best lightsaber duelists to have ever existed, and there's virtually nobody who can threaten his claim to the number 1. title aside from perhaps Luke Skywalker on his best day.

So no, none of that means what you want it to mean.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:05 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What about Yoda?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
What about Yoda?
There's a strong argument to be made for Yoda since he apparently disarmed Sheev in some versions of the fight/off-screen. There's also the tight area on the senate podium which might have benefited Yoda. They're pretty much equals. Both masters of every style with flawless technique. Sheev perhaps slightly stronger in the Force circa RotS.

The description of Sheev's fighting style by Gillard and the description of his fight with the Maul brothers in Shadow Conspiracy really demonstrate how insane he is.

Also, Windu has some accolades proclaiming him equal to or even greater than Yoda and Sheev as a pure duelist, but also even more suggesting Yoda is his superior.

The main point is anyway, Sheev locked his lightsabers away to gather dust for over a decade and yet was able to match the likes of Windu and Yoda, who both maintained their skills rigorously, so I don't buy the argument Plagueis did anything but improve with his own skills.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:13 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So Yoda and Windu as well then.

What about the Hero of Umbara?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
What about the Hero of Umbara then?
We don't talk about him. mad

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:15 PM
Intrpd
Restricted

Account Restricted

in any case the difference in raw lightsaber skill among the few best ones is probably negligible, it comes down to force power tbh. like i doubt even the skill difference between maul and sidious is any more than marginal

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Intrpd a Private Message Find more posts by Intrpd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by ILS
There's a strong argument to be made for Yoda since he apparently disarmed Sheev in some versions of the fight/off-screen. There's also the tight area on the senate podium which might have benefited Yoda. They're pretty much equals. Both masters of every style with flawless technique. Sheev perhaps slightly stronger in the Force circa RotS.

The description of Sheev's fighting style by Gillard and the description of his fight with the Maul brothers in Shadow Conspiracy really demonstrate how insane he is.

Also, Windu has some accolades proclaiming him equal to or even greater than Yoda and Sheev as a pure duelist, but also even more suggesting Yoda is his superior.

The main point is anyway, Sheev locked his lightsabers away to gather dust for over a decade and yet was able to match the likes of Windu and Yoda, who both maintained their skills rigorously, so I don't buy the argument Plagueis did anything but improve with his own skills.

Actually he isn't one of the best lightsabre duelists(anymore in his current versions) I think you talk about a TCW Insider where it is stated that he can use all lightsabre forms when fighting.
As about the Windu and Yoda duel. In the first, he was lightsabre-ly disarmed. Then, Anakin came and Sidious blasted Windu with Unlimited Power. In the second, Yoda was about to best him in lightsabre combat but he made use of his Telekinesis and Unlimited Power.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:40 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Krayt:
Azronger
AncientPower
Freedon Nadd

Plagueis:
Haschwalth
ILS(?)

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote