KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » SF Malak vs. Darth Malgus

SF Malak vs. Darth Malgus
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

SF Malak vs. Darth Malgus

who wins

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:09 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Malak crushes. I’d probably put Kun and Malgus close.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I would like to say Malgus, but only from a 51% chance.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:22 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Malak kek

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:47 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Malak wins but considering the strike team required to bring Malgus down, the schizofrenic things Revan was dishing in SoR that I doubt he did against Malak, it should be reasonably close.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 03:07 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Malak.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It should be close if we're putting Foundry Revan above Redeemed Revan.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:13 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I wouldn't do that.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

You don't need to put Foundry Revan above Redemeed Revan for the battle to be close. You need merely to have SoR Revan above Redemeed Revan and, considering what Revan did at the terrace, this obviously seems to be the case.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:45 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Why is SOR Revan > KOTOR Revan relevant to SF Malak vs Malgus?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:03 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Because strike teams.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:10 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

What about them? Revan lost to a very specific 8 man team. Malgus lost to either one, two, three, or four people, and even in his best case scenario 3 of those fighters' identities are unknown.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:01 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

And I’d argue Spirit Revan I ultimately what tipped the scales in the strike team’s favor anyways smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:02 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

nexus smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:02 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Revan uses both sides of the force and there were plenty of Sith

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:03 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

I believe Malak would win, but not easily

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:07 AM
Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
nexus smile

I like how Vader has a built-in amulet from Kaan stated to deepen his connection to the dark side, which means all of his feats were amped, and that Sheev's battles against Windu and Yoda both took place on a planet with a confirmed dark side nexus. But you all pretend neither of these things are true, yet as soon as you hear of a nexus in a TOR context you scream murder.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:33 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 07:35 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I like how Vader has a built-in amulet from Kaan stated to deepen his connection to the dark side,

Yeah how powerful do you think Kaan really is?

quote:
which means all of his feats were amped, and that Sheev's battles against Windu and Yoda both took place on a planet with a confirmed dark side nexus.

Which source are you referring to?

quote:
But you all pretend neither of these things are true, yet as soon as you hear of a nexus in a TOR context you scream murder.

Yavin IV's nexus is one of the strongest in the galaxy.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 07:39 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Yavin IV's nexus is one of the strongest in the galaxy.

Which only becomes relevant if the force Revan's fighting is significantly hindered by the nexus, but most aren't.

Not to mention Revan's already suffered extreme injuries and loses in power going into the fight, and he uses light side energy also.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 6th, 2018 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 08:00 PM