KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Margrave Juro (Star wars Visions) vs Seventh sister

Margrave Juro (Star wars Visions) vs Seventh sister
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Margrave Juro (Star wars Visions) vs Seventh sister

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2021 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

First Visions thread and it's not one of the over-the-top twins? no

Though I suppose that's understandable considering they can somewhat throw around literal planet destroying energy. Not really anyone who can challenge them. Nyax who? Gigadrain what?

As for this thread, it depends how powerful those Sith in the Ninth Jedi were. Personally, I see little reason to assume they are inferior to your average Inquisitor. And the leader of them was even capable of using force lightning, a rather advanced dark side technique. I'm inclined to say, the Margrave carves the Seventh Sister up with ease.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2021 12:55 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Though I suppose that's understandable considering they can somewhat throw around literal planet destroying energy. Not really anyone who can challenge them. Nyax who? Gigadrain what?

Haven't watched Visions yet, but whatever bs you're talking about has to be the part studio TRIGGER worked on. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 25th, 2021 01:09 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yep. There is some Kyber Crystal that stores energy and they each use part of it to fight each other. It ends with the brother cutting a Star Destroyer in half with a giant lightsaber while standing on an X-Wing that's going into hyperspace. Pretty much what you'd expect from TRIGGER. MY last post was a bit hyperbolic though, even if technically true.

Last edited by ares834 on Sep 25th, 2021 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2021 01:15 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Aaah area i haven’t watched all the episodes yet. The one with Juro is the last one I saw. So I dunno anything about them twins

Old Post Sep 25th, 2021 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote