KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Halo

Halo
Started by: dafettmanrox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dafettmanrox
Founder of NTi

Cool Halo

There has been a lot of talk about a Halo movie, but it hasn't been confirmed until recently. I was flipping through Electronic Gaming Monthly and one of the bottom info boxes sed that the writer of 28 days later is writing the movie based on Halo and Halo 2. Who do you think will be in it? I hope James Cameron or Ridley Scott direct.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:25 AM
dafettmanrox is currently offline Click here to Send dafettmanrox a Private Message Find more posts by dafettmanrox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

James woods should be the master cheif

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

'Cause video game movies are SO successful.

Super Mario Brothers
House of the Dead

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:17 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I dunno, I think that they should leave games to games, or use another character who hasn't been shown in the games. I just don't like seeing people portray characters that I recognise from games...if that made any sense...

That's why I'm against the MGS film, if they make one. For me David Hayter, and those polygons are Snake.

Still, I suppose Halo wouldn't be that bad, as long as you don't see his face...and it'ld be better if they had the same voice actor...

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:20 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dafettmanrox
Founder of NTi

Yeah.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:20 PM
dafettmanrox is currently offline Click here to Send dafettmanrox a Private Message Find more posts by dafettmanrox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Leo

I know a good song that would go with the halo movie...if there is one. It's called "Blow me away". Probably to be used when he's in combat or something.here is the Chorus
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, will we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all.

It was used (partially) in Halo 2 big grin

I’ll be the one to save us all

Last edited by Darth_Leo on Jun 24th, 2005 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:27 PM
Darth_Leo is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Leo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Leo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's in Pre-production.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:03 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
'Cause video game movies are SO successful.

Super Mario Brothers
House of the Dead

sarcasim in there or not laughing out loud

Halo whats that about neways

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 08:32 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least be glad Uwe Boll didn't get the director's chair, he was once rumoured. He just moved onto Metal Gear Solid instead, he he.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 06:57 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yarr

Just pray to god that Paul Anderson stays 1 million miles away from it. Otherwise youre going to see Master Cheif in 100 different bullet time sequences.

Paul Anderson should be shot for just making movies based on what ever hollywood's "Flavore of the month" is.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:39 AM
Yarr is currently offline Click here to Send Yarr a Private Message Find more posts by Yarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
I dunno, I think that they should leave games to games, or use another character who hasn't been shown in the games. I just don't like seeing people portray characters that I recognise from games...if that made any sense...

That's why I'm against the MGS film, if they make one. For me David Hayter, and those polygons are Snake.

Well' I'm all for the MGS film and Video game base movies, just because of the anticipation, waiting to see how they would translate onto the big screen.

The Halo film will be damn scary. Especially when the flood first appear.

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:13 PM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

wow, a halo movie, could this be the greatest moment of my life? not quite. (seeing chewbacca for the first time wins)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:38 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

Nope. Uwe Boll WILL NOT direct Metal Gear Solid. Thank God too, 'cause I'd boycott the film. As for Halo? Well, Microsoft has creative liscense over it. So..it shouldn't suck too badly..right? And what's with the hatred towards Paul Anderson? Sure, both RE movies sucked, but the first Mortal Kombat film was good.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:07 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote