KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Underworld Evolution: Poster and Site Online

Underworld Evolution: Poster and Site Online
Started by: TheFanboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Underworld Evolution: Poster and Site Online

The first Underworld Evolution Poster and the Official Site are now online?

Anyone else looking forward to this?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:11 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I AM ! I loved the first movie and they left you a little high and dry on the last on. the movie has a cult fallowing. I just know it is popular at my High School

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:25 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

this movie is gonna be friggen sweet

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:03 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Well after the last one, the Wait they ended, they more or less said they would make a second one. I have been waiting the hole time. big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:51 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

no , the film was rather bad in my opinion (even blade trinity was better then underworld and that sucked) it showed little if any if the vampires strengths and weakness's and the 'sunlight in a bullet' thing was a load of bull even the lycans didn't look that good as the van hellsign version looked visualy better

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:09 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
no , the film was rather bad in my opinion (even blade trinity was better then underworld and that sucked) it showed little if any if the vampires strengths and weakness's and the 'sunlight in a bullet' thing was a load of bull even the lycans didn't look that good as the van hellsign version looked visualy better

I do not think so. I am just glad I did not go to the movies to go see Van Hellsingn. I rented it and could not stand it so I turned it off. As for blade Trinity i never saw it because I heard how bad it was. I think UW was a good movie because it had more than just the vampires and Lycans killing each other, which you do not get much with this type of movie.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:16 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Already a thread in the horror movies area

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:05 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Already a thread in the horror movies area

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:56 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reznik
Machinist

More of a sci-fi anyways

OMG thats awesome i loved the first one. I hope they show more weapons. I loved the weapons in the first movie. A vampire movie is nothing without weapons.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:18 AM
Reznik is currently offline Click here to Send Reznik a Private Message Find more posts by Reznik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver this is goin to be GOOD.
My friends and i are going to dress up for that. raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:57 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Yeah, the movie really did suck, but mainly for budget reasons. The script wasn't that bad, though I wish they had some sort of prologue. Hopefully with there bigger budget this time they can make this one what the first one should have been. And hopefully they can fix that cheesy green wolf/vampire.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:58 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I loved underworld & was really expecting to hate it.. vampires

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:36 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

The movie was one of those surprise it's that has a real cult and underground fallowing. Mostly because of the DVD.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:44 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The first one was so bad imo... i really hope this is better... Beckinsale has talent...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i fell asleep during the first one i tried to watch it again but i fell asleep but i still says vamps rule!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:03 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i don't know what you guys are talking about, i loved the first one.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:27 AM
Superfly4000

its not that the movie was bad, it just wasn't the best. The wolves looked like crap, and it was obviouse that there was a low brudget. The plot was very good though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:52 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I do not think the visuals where that bad. I mean you could tell it was not the 100mill dollar movie but I think that they did could with what they had. The story was vary original, I think for a vamp movie.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:33 PM
Superfly4000

Come on, the half assed green wolf/vampire hybrid really sucked. It was disapointing.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 12:06 AM
metalmikey

I absolutley loved the first one and am waiting with baites breath for this one..Kate Beckinsale..A Goddess!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 02:45 AM
metalmikey is currently offline Click here to Send metalmikey a Private Message Find more posts by metalmikey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote