KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jenova Vs. Cthulhu

Jenova Vs. Cthulhu
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

Jenova Vs. Cthulhu

Cthulhu can use any feats desired from any writer.

Jenova as well.

-_-

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 01:49 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Haha, any feats from any writer?

Oh my God, you're insane.

Feats within what can vaguely be defined as the proper Cthulhu Mythos (I prefer Yog-Sothothery myself) include telepathy of a sufficient level to control the whole of Earth's population at full strength, and being able to tank nukes like they're pebbles.

And then there is silly shit like Demonbane, where Cthulhu is a life wiper to planet buster, can telekinetically raise continents, is massively hypersonic, and stuff.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro

Feats within what can vaguely be defined as the proper Cthulhu Mythos (I prefer Yog-Sothothery myself) include telepathy of a sufficient level to control the whole of Earth's population at full strength, and being able to tank nukes like they're pebbles.

And then there is silly shit like Demonbane, where Cthulhu is a life wiper to planet buster, can telekinetically raise continents, is massively hypersonic, and stuff.

I don't think I've read some of these. I apparently have to.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:24 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Just seeing if people were paying attention shifty

-_-

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:26 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Demonbane is a videogame, which come to think of it may disqualify it.

And you wouldn't like it, lol.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Who is Jenova?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 10:16 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

From FF7. An Virus which infected the life force of the planet and made Sephirot mad/evil.

Anyway. Cthulhu is an elder God who would own Jenova. She was stoped by mere metahumans like Cloud. The people who just see Cthulhu are driven mad. This ain't a contest imho.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 10:59 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
From FF7. An Virus which infected the life force of the planet and made Sephirot mad/evil.

Anyway. Cthulhu is an elder God who would own Jenova. She was stoped by mere metahumans like Cloud. The people who just see Cthulhu are driven mad. This ain't a contest imho.

Sweet! Cthulhu kills it no probs.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Jenova infects Cthulhu, creating an even greater abomination which corrupts the planet before beginning migrations. Congratulations, we now have Cthulhu...In Space.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:16 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Normal Cthulhu came from the stars, you onion-breathed butthead.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Cthulhu is a Great Old One.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:36 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

And Cthulhu is but a pet compared to his elders. A harbinger of destruction.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:43 PM
NemeBro

The Elder Gods re more like the "good" counterpart of the Great Old Ones, created by Auguest Derleth, not Lovecraft.

Above both are the Outer Gods.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:52 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Elder Gods re more like the "good" counterpart of the Great Old Ones, created by Auguest Derleth, not Lovecraft.

Above both are the Outer Gods.

I'm aware...my wording of elders didn't necessarily mean the Elder Gods who in fact weren't necessarily the good but the opponents of the Ancient Ones.

I meant Cthulhu in myth is obviously a lower being to the more extreme monstrosities in the Lovecraft Mythos. The more cosmic and infinite beings.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 08:10 PM
NemeBro

So the Outer Gods.

Loser.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 08:14 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Well yeah.....the whole purpose of the Lovecraftian Mythology personally is that there was a war between the two forces.

Cthulhu belonged to a force that briefly lost such a war and were trapped behind a wall that allowed mankind to evolve into the state that it exists in yet will eventually fall prey to their machinations.

The so called Elder Gods are long gone. And mankind as to Lovecraft's stories are just awaiting absolute destruction. Lovecraftian lore is Atheist in nature....showing an ancient race of powerful beings that are simply awaiting to unleash themselves onto mankind and obliterate them.

The film Hellboy showcased this to a degree. Rasputin unleashing such a horror onto earth through Hellboy himself but the incantation being interupted due to his humanity.

Last edited by the ninjak on Sep 1st, 2012 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 08:26 PM