KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Geralt Of Rivia vs Vampire Hunter D

Geralt Of Rivia vs Vampire Hunter D
Started by: Yamcha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Geralt Of Rivia vs Vampire Hunter D

(please log in to view the image)
Geralt

VS

(please log in to view the image)
D

-----------------------
Anime/Movie Feats for D

Book/Game feats for Geralt

Geralts been hired to slay D so he's already prepared his elixirs and stuff
If Speed needs to be equalized it can be, I'm curious as to see who's more skilled when it comes down to it, who's the best hunter for hire.

----------------------------------------------------------

So who will come out on top? Will the White Wolf cut the Vampire Hunter down or will D prove to be too much for the Witcher?

They fight in the middle of an open field

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 03:18 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

A bit spite, doncha think?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 07:15 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Geralt is boss, but not against D.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 07:23 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
A bit spite, doncha think?
I tried to make it closer especially with equalizing the speed >_<, I just haven't been on my game lately with the threads -_-;. I didn't think this one would be THAT spitey T_T

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 08:11 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Also wait...is this for sure spite? Cause D doesn't have his book feats, and it's set in an open field which I was intending to be day of course (remember when D fought the chick in the day in Bloodlust embarrasment? It seemed to hinder him even if just a bit sick) so that should bother him a bit, that included with Speed Equalization and Geralt already having his potions in his system and such wouldn't it be a pretty fair fight? Geralt still has his spells and such I mean and with the book feats that helps a bit?....Idk I'm aware one on one without these stips would obviously go to D but with these on honestly is it STILL spite O_O?.....

Not trying to be rude just honestly curious I don't know D THAT well I've watched the movies and a bit of the anime. I know though in previous threads ppl have said his book feats make him like on another level basically so I made sure to not include those ._.. I mean if I'm wrong call me out I'm kinda drunk right now tbh but I just was wondering, cause Witchers are like Super Human and Geralt is like even strong for Witcher standards (I guess not really in the games but the books imho) I thought this is pretty fair ._.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 06:28 AM
Impediment
Endless

Closed at the request of the thread starter.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 03:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote