KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Ken and Ryu vs Iron Fist and Batman

Ken and Ryu vs Iron Fist and Batman
Started by: sCOURGE_0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken and Ryu vs Iron Fist and Batman

No Chi for Danny and no gear for Bruce.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 02:29 AM
sCOURGE_0 is currently offline Click here to Send sCOURGE_0 a Private Message Find more posts by sCOURGE_0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Do Ryu and Ken get to use Hadoken? If so, then that's kinda one sided.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 02:55 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe but they could probably side step the hadoken

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 03:02 AM
sCOURGE_0 is currently offline Click here to Send sCOURGE_0 a Private Message Find more posts by sCOURGE_0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hadouken in the game is a lot different from the anime/comic books.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 03:05 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why Batman with Iron Fist?........Luke Cage would've been better.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 03:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke Cage isn't a martial artist, I just picked the two best fighters I could think of barring Karate Kid

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 03:17 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Luke Cage is a martial artist, he just doesn't use his skills much because he doesn't have to and is billed as brick instead.

He's been training with Iron Fist since they met, and he's outright stated several times that Iron Fist has trained him into a competent fighter.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 04:18 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ryu or Ken would curbstomp Batman, and then it is two on one.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ryu or Ken would curbstomp Batman, and then it is two on one.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:42 PM
NemeBro

Both are skilled fighters, they just happen to be legitimate superhumans.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:48 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show some feats. Show that they're as skilled as Bruce and Danny are. Bruce is probably the best pressure point user in comics, but if it's still unfair I'll give Danny Chi and Bruce some gear.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 08:04 PM
NemeBro

Supporting a boulder, an old man who weighs 123 pounds, and the large stone he is holding over a long period of time as endurance training.

fifty seconds in Chun-Li, who is normally around or a little under Ryu's level, and as of SFIII definitely under his level, hits Bison with an attack that leaves a huge crater in the ground. The heroes then tank an even stronger attack from Bison. Ryu and Ken among them. From the SFIV official anime.

More might come later if I could muster the will to give a shit.

Really, why is this surprising? You do know Ryu has fought with a dude who has punched islands to pieces right?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:09 PM
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Street Fighter 3 isn't main stream SF, It takes place in the future, that'd be like me using Batman 1 Million [even though it's a different character]

Those are impressive physical and Ki feats but you haven't shown that they're as skilled as Danny or Bruce. Actually you haven't shown much either except for a future version of Ryu lifting a boulder. Chun Li can leave a crater in the ground with her Ki attack, good for her, she isn't in this fight.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:13 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Street Fighter 3 isn't main stream SF, It takes place in the future, that'd be like me using Batman 1 Million [even though it's a different character]

Those are impressive physical and Ki feats but you haven't shown that they're as skilled as Danny or Bruce. Actually you haven't shown much either except for a future version of Ryu lifting a boulder. Chun Li can leave a crater in the ground with her Ki attack, good for her, she isn't in this fight.
Are you retarded? no expression

I mean that, are you a ****ing mental invalid?

SFIII takes place "in the future"?

It's the sequel to II, IV was just a midquel. no expression

And Ryu is stronger than Chun-Li, and more than that tankls Bison's attack.

And gauging "skill" in fiction is an almost futile effort.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:17 PM
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow I didn't now you'd be this butthurt since I embarrassed you on several other threads

Canoncially SF3 takes place after the other SF games, how many years I'm not sure...

Go ahead and use it...so far you've proven that Ryu can hold up a boulder. Good for you..you've shown nothing else.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:37 PM
NemeBro

You haven't embarrassed anyone you stupid child.

SFIII takes place after the other SF games in the same way that Return of the Jedi takes place after A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.

Which means he is far physically stronger than Batman. Also he tanked a blast that would kill Batman, and indicates that Batman couldn't harm him with a punch, he could rely on pressure-points, but Ryu and Ken are also probably faster than he is, and have the benefit or AOE ranged attacks.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 11:39 PM
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
You haven't embarrassed anyone you stupid child.

SFIII takes place after the other SF games in the same way that Return of the Jedi takes place after A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.

Which means he is far physically stronger than Batman. Also he tanked a blast that would kill Batman, and indicates that Batman couldn't harm him with a punch, he could rely on pressure-points, but Ryu and Ken are also probably faster than he is, and have the benefit or AOE ranged attacks.

I haven't embarrassed anyone..except you. stick out tongue

Alright, so lets see, we know that Ryu is stronger than Danny and Bruce, that's all you've proven

Prove that their faster now, prove that their as skilled.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 11:56 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

So Two fully powered superhuman Martial arts masters vs half dead Iron Fist and some rich ninja?

=/ Yeah this won't go well.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:01 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by sCOURGE_0

You made this thread with no information at all besides the names of the fighters and the gimping of Team 2?

You crazy!

Well going by your rules are anime feats counted? The one based during and before SFII?

Last edited by the ninjak on Jan 20th, 2013 at 02:05 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:55 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
You made this thread with no information at all besides the names of the fighters and the gimping of Team 2?

You crazy!

Well going by your rules are anime feats counted? The one based during and before SFII?
The only thing I was wrong about was SF3 which I originally thought was years in the future but if you'd like to use it then go ahead. The only thing I've seen so far is Ryu holding up a boulder which would make his strength superhuman

Would it be more fair if I gave team 2 gear and chi?

I have a lot of Street Fighter Comics from Udon, I have some of the old Manga's and I've seen a majority of the games canon endings and I've seen SF2 Animated Film, SF Alpha, that 1990's USA Cartoon with Bison going YES!, and the one with Ryu Ken and Chun Li, so I do have a fair amount of knowledge but if you want to use anime feats and they're canon then go for it. If someone can prove that Ryu and Ken have the speed and skill to match or exceed team 2 then I'll eat my own face and drop it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 08:35 PM