KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Broly v.s. Thanos

Broly v.s. Thanos
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Broly v.s. Thanos

Because seriously, let's see this thread happen. Even if I do personally believe it is one sided and spitey.

The fight takes place on DBZ Earth while all the heroes are napping, and they will not wake up. There are no BFRs. Howzzitgo?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:17 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

Broly destroys the Earth and the Galaxy. Thanos floats around unconscious in space because of his immortality, Broly eventually dies of old age.

Nice thread, fanboy.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:28 PM
Effect Veiler is currently offline Click here to Send Effect Veiler a Private Message Find more posts by Effect Veiler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Already with the insults.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Thanos stomps.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:38 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

You made this spite thread because you got mad of the outcome of the other thread.

An immortal character and no BFR? This thread should be closed and you should get a ban.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:38 PM
Effect Veiler is currently offline Click here to Send Effect Veiler a Private Message Find more posts by Effect Veiler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Effect Veiler
You made this spite thread because you got mad of the outcome of the other thread.

An immortal character and no BFR? This thread should be closed and you should get a ban.
KO's are still possible.

I should get a ban for making a thread you don't like? Touchy. Also, I don't care about the other thread, I just like calling people on things.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:39 PM
Effect Veiler

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
KO's are still possible.

OK. Show me Thanos talking a Galaxy buster to the face and remaining conscious.

Until then, Broly wins.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:50 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Dammit ;~;...I love Broly I really do, I wish he was stronger...if I had it my way DBZ characters would be on Living Tribunal level and destroy Universes without realizing it as a side effect just through sparring....alas I do not T^T

That being said...I don't see how a guy who can endure things so easily like this
(please log in to view the image)

Or do things like this
(I know Galactus wasn't down for the count but later Galactus is even impressed by Thanos's shields and that's saying something coming from Big G)

Is really gonna have trouble with the Legendary Saiyan ;~;....I wish he could go SS3 :c...I mean Thanos has faced Odin, someone who I can see utterly curbing Broly the way Zeus did to Hulk </3

Also taking in the fact Thanos is leagues smarter than Broly :/

I honestly see the fight eventually ending up like this

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 06:54 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

I'm still waiting to see Thanos retaining consciousness after being hit by a galaxy-buster.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:00 PM
NemeBro

Attack potency =/= collateral damage.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

I'm still waiting to see Thanos tank a blast with the Attack Potency of the level of a Galaxy buster.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:04 PM
NemeBro

An enraged Odin attacked him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

Originally posted by NemeBro
An enraged Odin attacked him.

OK. Show me that said blast had the Attack Potency of a Galaxy Buster.

Because Odin didn't even have enough power to scourge the Earth in the Galactus Seed arc.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:24 PM
NemeBro

Show me that the blast that killed Broly had the attack potency of a galaxy buster.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:37 PM
Effect Veiler

Why? Broly's durability isn't in question.

Broly is faster than Thanos. Thanos won't hit Broly unless Broly allows him to get a free hit in. Which isn't going to happen.

Broly will obviously survive his own galaxy buster because he survived it when he destroyed the South Galaxy, if that's what you meant.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:42 PM
NemeBro

Thanos has tagged Silver Surfer, who is faster than Broly.

Prove Broly was in the South Galaxy when he destroyed it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:43 PM
Effect Veiler

Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos has tagged Silver Surfer, who is faster than Broly.

Silver Surfer's combat speed...

I'm also inclined to post the fight between Wolverine and Thanos, as well as the myraid of other people who have to superspeed yet kept up with Surfer and Thanos.

Broly wins.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:52 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

You asked for a galactic feat so I looked into one durability feat I recall that may come closest to what you're looking for, it was Thanos surviving a black hole collapsing on him, now this alone seems impressive but there was a formula someone did to show how impressive this actually is..hang on let me find it...

Voila! Here we go, an actually this comes from Endless Mike so all credit goes to him (scans as well) he's super knowledgable about these things too,
---------------------
"Such a collapse would release the total mass-energy content of the black hole in one huge burst, meaning that to survive this, Thanos would have needed to tank all of that energy.

Schwarzchild radius formula:

We need to solve this for mass.

First of all, 2 light-years = 1.89210568e16 m.

Multiplying that by the speed of light squared, we get 1.700539779e33. Divided by 2, we end up with 8.502698893e32. Dividing this by the gravitational constant, we arrive at a mass of 1.274033973e43 kg. This is more mass than the entire local group of galaxies. <------

Now we simply need to apply e=mc^2.

We get a yield of 1.145044631e60 joules, or 273,672,235,100,000,000,000,000,000
yottatons.

And what was the result to Thanos after tanking this, you ask?
---------------------

Like I said I'm not math guy but I remember that blowing my mind, hopefully it'll help a shed some light on how durable Thanos truly is.

Whew after all that I feel like this lmao

Last edited by Yamcha on Mar 23rd, 2013 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:54 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Silver Surfer's combat speed...

I'm also inclined to post the fight between Wolverine and Thanos, as well as the myraid of other people who have to superspeed yet kept up with Surfer and Thanos.

Broly wins.

Wolverine is far faster than Broly.

That's a nice low showing you've got there that everyone has seen, but Silver Surfer is still faster.

Anyway, Thanos telepathically makes Broly bite his tongue off and drown on his blood.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:57 PM
Effect Veiler

Endless Mike lol?

Read the scan. It's not the SC radius that's 2 light years, it's the reach of the gravitational pull of the artificial singularity.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 08:04 PM