KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official "Argue with Quan about Zelda" Thread

The Official "Argue with Quan about Zelda" Thread
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The Official "Argue with Quan about Zelda" Thread

To save the Off Topic Thread from drowning in a sea of back and forth posts only four people actually care about, I'm creating a containment thread for the discussion. All in favour laugh at Quan, all against report me or something.

To start with, our current point of contention is the Master Sword and how awesome she is, as well as being a fine looking lady.

(please log in to view the image)

Most recent post on the matter:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The Twilight Realm, the source of the effects in question, is not evil.

This is the logic you're using. Doing bad things = Evil. Attacking Link is evil. Whether you think the sword cares about evil or not anymore is no longer valid.

Implying I care about what games you feel like discussing. We're discussing the canon. Something you're not very familiar with, I guess.

Sunlight weakness.

Fi is in every game the Sword is in, it's displayed it's sentience in multiple games and is explicitly stated to be able to choose it's wielder, in TP it accepts Link as its master, something that cannot think or judge cannot accept someone as worthy.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 08:21 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

7. After Zelda's scarifice, Midna remains evil. (T/F)

In order to answer, you need only type a T (for true) or an F (for false). Or, you can simply type the word true, or type the word false. Even a "yes" (for true) or a "no" (for false) is acceptable. The question is worth 1 point.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 08:30 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I just want to be one of the first posters here.. my only OT topic was about the MS doing more damage to what it deems evil.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 08:42 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Re: The Official "Argue with Quan about Zelda" Thread

To start with, our current point of contention is the Master Sword and how awesome she is, as well as being a fine looking lady.

(please log in to view the image)

She looks like a skanky ass ho.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 09:32 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Get out.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 09:51 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I want any off topic threads to be copied not in quote form. If they are not I will begin responding in kind, weaklings.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 09:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

A wild Aura appeared. Gonna beat it with ma deku nuts

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 09:57 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BloodRain
I bet you think scenario can save you. You're wrong.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by quanchi112
I want any off topic threads to be copied not in quote form. If they are not I will begin responding in kind, weaklings.

You remind me of a kid I went to school with.

Get out.

But I've argued with Quan about Zelda before...stick out tongue

Wild Aura fled. I got wings dawg.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:45 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Lol what are you talking about? Scenes going to save me from Aura? Good to see you post here, see the replies to you and fail to respond.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by AuraAngel

You remind me of a kid I went to school with.

But I've argued with Quan about Zelda before...stick out tongue

Wild Aura fled. I got wings dawg.
Probably the prom king.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol what are you talking about? Scenes going to save me from Aura? Good to see you post here, see the replies to you and fail to respond.
I have responded hundreds of times to you along with hundreds of replies to others. You sit here to wait and see.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:49 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Probably the prom king.

Nah. He was a petulant child who demanded everything go his way, whined when it didn't, and acted generally like the most entitled mother ****er who ever graced planet Earth.

He was also mentally challenged.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah. He was a petulant child who demanded everything go his way, whined when it didn't, and acted generally like the most entitled mother ****er who ever graced planet Earth.

He was also mentally challenged.
Was this boy, you ?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:55 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I can't tell which is more sad: the fact that you pulled a lame insult which basically amounted to "I know you are but what am I" or the fact that you didn't deny the similarities.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I can't tell which is more sad: the fact that you pulled a lame insult which basically amounted to "I know you are but what am I" or the fact that you didn't deny the similarities.
I am nothing like you.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:59 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I am nothing like you.

And since you didn't deny the similarities between yourself and the boy (whose name was Derrick) we can conclude the boy referred to in my post is not me.

But unlike the Zelda fans here I will not entertain you. Arguing with you promises no fun, no intelligent discussion, no introspection to our own pitiful existence. It's a chore in the same way mowing the grass is a chore.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And since you didn't deny the similarities we can conclude the boy referred to in my post is not me.

But unlike the Zelda fans here I will not entertain you. Arguing with you promises no fun, no intelligent discussion, no introspection to our own pitiful existence. It's a chore in the same way mowing the grass is a chore.
Youre mad people teased you in h s and are projecting.

You run because you know you can't win. I have enough posters waiting on my every post. Shoo.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:05 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Youre mad people teased you in h s and are projecting.

You run because you know you can't win. I have enough posters waiting on my every post. Shoo.

You're*

The sad thing is the last part is true. Why on Earth ScreamPaste and the others continue to acknowledge your existence is something I've yet to understand.

For instance let's say that they somehow managed to convince you that Link was a total badass who could do anything and blah blah blah. You know what that gets them? Someone who can't argue his way out of a plastic bad on their side. Hoo ****ing ray for the LLLC.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You're*

The sad thing is the last part is true. Why on Earth ScreamPaste and the others continue to acknowledge your existence is something I've yet to understand.

For instance let's say that they somehow managed to convince you that Link was a total badass who could do anything and blah blah blah. You know what that gets them? Someone who can't argue his way out of a plastic bad on their side. Hoo ****ing ray for the LLLC.
The video game versus is lit years behind and is the least competent debaters on the board. Comic versus shreds them and has traffic to boot.

Just sit back and cry elsewhere. I refuse to pity a grown man openly sobbing on an online message board,

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:11 PM