KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Danny Phantom vs Ichigo

Danny Phantom vs Ichigo
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sacred108

Danny Phantom vs Ichigo

1 day prep who wins?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:07 PM
sacred108 is currently offline Click here to Send sacred108 a Private Message Find more posts by sacred108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Ichigo, fairly easily.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:27 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Ichigo, fairly easily.
how cause I disagree.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:30 PM
sacred108 is currently offline Click here to Send sacred108 a Private Message Find more posts by sacred108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

How does Danny win?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:31 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does Danny win?
ichigos attacks will go through me cause I am able to phase. I also can posses him, better tech. I can clone myself, my ghostly wail has the power to destroy a impenetrable ghost shield.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:34 PM
emporerpants

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:52 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by emporerpants
Ichigo, fairly easily.

Just walk away.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

Just walk away.
because no one beats me in a Danny Phantom argument.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:01 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by sacred108
ichigos attacks will go through me cause I am able to phase. I also can posses him, better tech. I can clone myself, my ghostly wail has the power to destroy a impenetrable ghost shield.

..I'm sorry, are you talking in first person as Danny?

Well boredom is as boredom does. No. See, a ghost not being able to hit a ghost is a strange idea you ave there. And possession on someone as strong as Ichigo? Have you never seen his impressive internal battles? Clones just increase the blood bath.. ectoplasm bath.. whatever. In all honestly, the Ghostly Wail is his most powerful move and it is something Ichigo can literally stand still and take it head on, doing as a child screaming in the street would do to you. Nothing but get on your nerves.

Stomp.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:06 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

..I'm sorry, are you talking in first person as Danny?

Well boredom is as boredom does. No. See, a ghost not being able to hit a ghost is a strange idea you ave there. And possession on someone as strong as Ichigo? Have you never seen his impressive internal battles? Clones just increase the blood bath.. ectoplasm bath.. whatever. In all honestly, the Ghostly Wail is his most powerful move and it is something Ichigo can literally stand still and take it head on, doing as a child screaming in the street would do to you. Nothing but get on your nerves.

Stomp.
Just walk away.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:07 PM
sacred108

Ghostly wail demonstrated by my old self could destroy a city in one go but that ghost shield was in the way but it shook everything under the shield and destroyed the shield.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:09 PM
Q99

Danny is way too slow. He does not have superspeed, Ichigo has extreme super speed. Ichigo also has a ghost affecting sword.

Non-fight.

Last edited by Q99 on Nov 26th, 2013 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:22 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

Attacks go through Danny he has down his phase to other ghost and their weapons.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:25 PM
NemeBro

Danny does in fact have super speed.

It is of a much lower level than Ichigo's, but it is there.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Danny wouldn't even have the time to turn intangible before Ichigo rips his head off with his bare hands.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

Cause ichigo has beaten people with his bare hands that are not lieutenants.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:28 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Ghostly wail demonstrated by my old self could destroy a city in one go but that ghost shield was in the way but it shook everything under the shield and destroyed the shield.

That "older version" wasn't even all Danny. It was Danny fused with Vlad, making a much more powerful entity. Danny grown up still wouldn't have as much power as VlaDanny.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:48 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

However Danny ghost wail was able to knock him back.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:51 PM
Q99

Attacks go through Danny he has down his phase to other ghost and their weapons.

Danny has to actively phase first. Ichigo is too fast for that. Plus he doesn't have the energy to keep it up too long.

This is just so, massively unfair. Why do you want Danny to lose so much?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:51 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

Well Danny won't lose.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 08:52 PM