KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Spawn vs Dante (Original DMC games) and Kratos (GOW)

Spawn vs Dante (Original DMC games) and Kratos (GOW)
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Spawn vs Dante (Original DMC games) and Kratos (GOW)

Who takes this and why?

(In case you misunderstand the Title, Dante and Kratos are on the same team taking on Spawn)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 04:13 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Which incarnations for all 3 included? If "EVERYBODY AT THEIR CANONIC VERY BEST" then Spawn at his canonic very best recreated his Universe. I don't see tag team lasting long against him. King of Hell Spawn vs Dante and Kratos at their very best with access to all equipment and powers - team wins.
I would like more ...errrm, finely tuned stipulations for the thread.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Jan 2nd, 2014 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 04:45 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

GOW 3 Kratos and Post-DMC 2 Dante vs Spawn at his very best

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 06:09 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dante has Access to Devil Trigger and that form he used to face Mundus, and Kratos gets non-stop usage of the Blade of Olympus.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 06:11 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Non of that saves them from a universal reality warper.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 06:13 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kratos killed every single Greek God, and Dante defeated DMC's version of Satan.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 06:17 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

that will be awesome if they were litteral translations of their respective myths and where universal reality warpers. Except they're not. GOW Zeus doesn't even come close to his orignal counter part that can turn people into stars or women if he wanted to and He certainly never fought a battle that nearly destroyed the universe. And Satan wasn't that impressive to begin with, his gimmick was trickery and seduction not fighting.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 06:37 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Spawn.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 07:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Spawn at his best without even moving can rape both Dante and Kratos along with 95% of video game verses simultaneously

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 12:58 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Which incarnations for all 3 included? If "EVERYBODY AT THEIR CANONIC VERY BEST" then Spawn at his canonic very best recreated his Universe. I don't see tag team lasting long against him. King of Hell Spawn vs Dante and Kratos at their very best with access to all equipment and powers - team wins.
I would like more ...errrm, finely tuned stipulations for the thread.

Happy new year Charlotte DeBel

My favorite User smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 06:36 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Same to you darlingsmile Happy New Year.

As I said, make it King of Hell Spawn with dynamic duo at their best and we have a good fight.
Universe recreating Spawn turns Dante and Kratos into action figures with a snap of fingers and then stages a Yaoi puppet play using those figures (or something like turn them into carrots and eat them, etc, etc, etc). In short - Spawn at his very best is spitey Transcendent character.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Jan 3rd, 2014 at 01:17 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 01:15 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote