KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar vs. A Hyena

Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar vs. A Hyena
Started by: Mini Bennett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mini Bennett

Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar vs. A Hyena

A full grown Spotted Hyena takes on the team of Brock Lesnar & Mike Tyson.

- Lesnar and Tyson are in their respective primes.

- Lesnar and Tyson are both blood lusted.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 12:22 AM
Mini Bennett is currently offline Click here to Send Mini Bennett a Private Message Find more posts by Mini Bennett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

team stomps

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 03:00 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Hyena wins.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 11:12 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Hyenas can chew a glass bottle to bits without cutting their mouths. It chews through puny human bone with ease. Team dies horribly.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:03 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't know man, a Spotted Hyena is only about 120 pounds or so on average.

I could see Lesnar holding it down while Tyson punches the shit out of its face.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 10:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. Both of those guys in their prime are huuuuuge, and quick as hell for their size. They might get some scratches and a bite or two, but I see the Hyena getting beaten to death more often than not.

I mean, FEMA would be pissed as hell, but the champs wouldn't care.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 10:56 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mini Bennett

Hyenas have a ridiculous bite force, probably enough to tear off a persons limb.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 06:47 AM
Mini Bennett is currently offline Click here to Send Mini Bennett a Private Message Find more posts by Mini Bennett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:09 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know man, a Spotted Hyena is only about 120 pounds or so on average.

I could see Lesnar holding it down while Tyson punches the shit out of its face.

A spotted hyena is capable of holding its own against a male lion, which often weighs in excess of 400 lbs. And they have the one of the strongest bite forces on record of any terrestrial animal.

I'd give Tyson the better odds considering that he's had experience handling subadult lions and tigers. Lesnar would probably do this before running from the battlefield like a b1tch.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 01:54 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Epicurus
A spotted hyena is capable of holding its own against a male lion
One on one? Got any proof of that?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I've seen a single male lion take on several spotted hyena and b1tch every single one of them with ease.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I may be wrong, but I thought Hyena's attacked Lions in groups that outnumbered prides by a good amount

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:29 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Spotted Hyenas are pack predators, that much is true.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:31 PM
KingD19

Yes. Hyena's aren't cowardly, they just aren't stupid. That's why they run in such numbers because they know the creatures they attack and steal food from would destroy them straight up.

But as for the video, I'm trying to find it. It's a male lion coming to the aid of some lioness I think when a few hyenas tried to steal their catch. He just...destroyed them.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:54 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

A spotted hyena is capable of holding its own against a male lion, which often weighs in excess of 400 lbs.

(please log in to view the image)

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 09:03 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by NemeBro
One on one? Got any proof of that?

I've read a paper by Craig Packer in which he cited an instance where 1 male and 3 female lions fought a hyena matriarch for an hour before finally killing it. It managed to mangle the forearm of one and the muzzle of another before going down.

Anyways, here's a video where a hyena fights 2 male lions(it loses, but still puts up a fight before getting killed).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8...tough-hyen_news

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 04:33 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
(please log in to view the image)

Watch Animal Planet or National Geographic, bruh.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 04:34 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by KingD19
Yes. Hyena's aren't cowardly, they just aren't stupid. That's why they run in such numbers because they know the creatures they attack and steal food from would destroy them straight up.

More often then not it's the lions who scavenge and usurp kills from hyenas, instead of the other way round.laughing out loud

Same goes for leopards and cheetahs as well. The former always scurry to the tree with their kill when confronted by a lion pride, and the latter leaves its kill and chooses to flee altogether instead of put up a fight. I also know of an instance where a male leopard fought 4 lionesses and won. Cool shit.

Lions are the most opportunistic carnivores in the African savannah.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 04:37 AM
KingD19

I've also seen a video where a male lion kills a hyena matriarch in the span of 10 seconds.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 05:31 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watch Animal Planet or National Geographic, bruh.

laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 05:56 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote