KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Lt. Col. Bill Cage (Edge of Tomorrow) vs. Link (Twilight Princess)

Lt. Col. Bill Cage (Edge of Tomorrow) vs. Link (Twilight Princess)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Lt. Col. Bill Cage (Edge of Tomorrow) vs. Link (Twilight Princess)

Who wins ?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Putting Edge of Tomorrow on my 'to watch' list I'll get back to you in a few weeks.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:30 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Putting Edge of Tomorrow on my 'to watch' list I'll get back to you in a few weeks.
He shreds Link. The diehard Zelda fans are all too scared to post.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

This might actually be semi-interesting... depending on the conditions.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:39 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sacred 117
This might actually be semi-interesting... depending on the conditions.
Wake the other Zelda whores and tell me to face me in combat. Now.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:40 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by quanchi112
Wake the other Zelda whores and tell me to face me in combat. Now.

I'll need the conditions of battle first. (Seriously, there's actually something to consider here)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:44 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'll need the conditions of battle first. (Seriously, there's actually something to consider here)
Open fields of Hyrule. Bill is there to put a stop to the mutable evil for all time.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:47 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Open fields of Hyrule. Bill is there to put a stop to the mutable evil for all time.

Then why isn't he fighting Ganondorf?

What I'm really asking about is whether or not his mortal reset applies, or if it's just one and done.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Then why isn't he fighting Ganondorf?

What I'm really asking about is whether or not his mortal reset applies, or if it's just one and done.
One and done. I have other plans for Dorf.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 01:54 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

One and done.

And like that, you've lost me.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

And like that, you've lost me.

(please log in to view the image)
If it wasn't one and done then Link wouldn't have 1/98th of a chance here.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:07 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

If it wasn't one and done then Link wouldn't have 1/98th of a chance here.

So, what you're basically trying to say is that the thread's f**ked either way?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So, what you're basically trying to say is that the thread's f**ked either way?
Riddle me this. Who wins iyo ?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:21 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Riddle me this. Who wins iyo ?

In this case, Link. Cage was heavily reliant on his ability to start over and try again, whereas Link can figure out a situation almost instantly. On top of that, recall there was a situation he had to compromise on because he exhausted all of his options to no avail. This could very well be one of those, for all we know.

On a semi-related note, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. I loved it, in fact. I'm glad to say it wasn't just another "Tom Cruise needs a job" endeavor. big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

In this case, Link. Cage was heavily reliant on his ability to start over and try again, whereas Link can figure out a situation almost instantly. On top of that, recall there was a situation he had to compromise on because he exhausted all of his options to no avail. This could very well be one of those, for all we know.

On a semi-related note, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. I loved it, in fact. I'm glad to say it wasn't just another "Tom Cruise needs a job" endeavor. big grin
What does Cage taking on a planet destroyed organism have to do with how he matches up against a mute with a sword ?

Make sense, k ?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:36 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Cage was heavily reliant on his ability to start over and try again

Majora's Mask just came to mind.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:39 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Majora's Mask just came to mind.
Tp only.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:40 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Does Cage time travel? If so then Oot or MM match up would be very interesting indeed. Battle over time!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:42 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

What does Cage taking on a planet destroyed organism have to do with how he matches up against a mute with a sword ?

Make sense, k ?

The fact that Link actually fought a herald. I'm not sure where that thought came from (I certainly didn't bring it up), but what's your point?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:44 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Cage can ONLY win IF he has his power. If he doesn't then he gets dominated.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 02:45 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote