KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » RWBY vs Anime characters

RWBY vs Anime characters
Started by: Stanor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stanor

RWBY vs Anime characters

Team RWBY

Vs

Death the kid
Suzaku in Lancelot
Rin (blue exorcist)
Dante (anime DMC)

Not sure how strong team RWBY is so I hope this isn't spite

Team RWBY has been ordered to take down this team, the fight takes place in an abandoned mansion.

Who wins?

Last edited by Stanor on Sep 24th, 2014 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 02:22 AM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

F**k. I haven't seen DMC anime or finished Blue Exorcist, and I'm unfamiliar with Suzaku. I can only guess that Death gets his face rocked, but I'd be mostly speculating.

(By the way, Team RWBY are anime characters. stick out tongue)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 02:33 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sacred 117
F**k. I haven't seen DMC anime or finished Blue Exorcist, and I'm unfamiliar with Suzaku. I can only guess that Death gets his face rocked, but I'd be mostly speculating.

(By the way, Team RWBY are anime characters. stick out tongue)
Aren't they American made though?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 02:39 AM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Stanor
Aren't they American made though?

Yeah...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/rwby-j...rt-video-377225

But Japan practically said it themselves. It's exciting news, if you ask me. big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 02:50 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Yeah...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/rwby-j...rt-video-377225

But Japan practically said it themselves. It's exciting news, if you ask me. big grin

I plan on starting it Saturday. Is it any good?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:02 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It's great. It's made by Monty Oum, the guy who made Dead Fantasy, Haloid(Metroid and Halo) and did the fight choreography for the later seasons of Red Vs Blue.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Originally posted by KingD19
It's great. It's made by Monty Oum, the guy who made Dead Fantasy, Haloid(Metroid and Halo) and did the fight choreography for the later seasons of Red Vs Blue.
It should indeed be interesting then.

Who do you think wins the fight?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:07 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I plan on starting it Saturday. Is it any good?

Absolutely, man. I definitely recommend it. I would tell you what's great about it, but out of fairness and necessity, I'd have to tell you what admittedly isn't. We'll discuss it when you catch up.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:27 AM
KingD19

I don't know anything about team Anime except Death the Kid. So I can't really say. But team RWBY has done some crazy stuff.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:34 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Absolutely, man. I definitely recommend it. I would tell you what's great about it, but out of fairness and necessity, I'd have to tell you what admittedly isn't. We'll discuss it when you catch up.
Okay. In the meantime watch code geass. (That's where Suzaku is from) the show is an absolute masterpiece.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:48 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Okay. In the meantime watch code geass. (That's where Suzaku is from) the show is an absolute masterpiece.

I've actually been meaning to watch it, so definitely.

I don't know anything about team Anime except Death the Kid. So I can't really say. But team RWBY has done some crazy stuff.

Now that you mention it, are we to assume Dante only uses feats and portrayal from the anime, or does he retain his previous game connection?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 03:57 AM
Stanor

I've actually been meaning to watch it, so definitely.

Now that you mention it, are we to assume Dante only uses feats and portrayal from the anime, or does he retain his previous game connection?

It's a great show. Been my favorite anime for years now.

Wouldn't game Dante solo? Or are you trying to use donte the newer gayer version?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 04:00 AM
KingD19

Well it's anime Dante, so just from that.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 04:04 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

It's a great show. Been my favorite anime for years now.

Wouldn't game Dante solo? Or are you trying to use donte the newer gayer version?

Probably. That's why I'm asking, and I'm talking old series Dante (seeing as we're discussing anime).

Well it's anime Dante, so just from that.

I figured as much.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 04:24 AM
danteiscool

Well for this fight, I don't know about Suzaku, but Rin Okumura has high strength, enough to punch out demons iirc and lift up a car prior to the start of the series. Though given how everyone kept getting knocked around by physical powerhouses like Yang and Nora in the food fight, he's probably outdone there and in speed too, most likely.

Death the Kid... well, if it's from when he's introduced, I can't quite say, but by the near end of the manga, he should be hypersonic or even hypersonic+, putting him at a cut above the RWBYverse as a whole and he's strong enough to make the ground quake with an axe-kick to Black Star's head. And with his weapons (Liz and Patty), he can fire some pretty powerful bullets.

Anime Dante is strong enough to overpower Abigail (though he did use DT for a brief second) and was fast enough to get from the city to the desert in a briefer time frame than a guy hauling ass in a car and without much effort. He still retains reflexes great enough to pretty much dance around bullets and he's shrugged off a bullet that clipped his heart and getting beat up by an Abigail-empowered Sid (who was strong enough to jump and smash down on a building hard enough for the force to reach the actual ground).

So in summary, team RWBY should lose this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:16 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by danteiscool
Well for this fight, I don't know about Suzaku, but Rin Okumura has high strength, enough to punch out demons iirc and lift up a car prior to the start of the series. Though given how everyone kept getting knocked around by physical powerhouses like Yang and Nora in the food fight, he's probably outdone there and in speed too, most likely.

Death the Kid... well, if it's from when he's introduced, I can't quite say, but by the near end of the manga, he should be hypersonic or even hypersonic+, putting him at a cut above the RWBYverse as a whole and he's strong enough to make the ground quake with an axe-kick to Black Star's head. And with his weapons (Liz and Patty), he can fire some pretty powerful bullets.

Anime Dante is strong enough to overpower Abigail (though he did use DT for a brief second) and was fast enough to get from the city to the desert in a briefer time frame than a guy hauling ass in a car and without much effort. He still retains reflexes great enough to pretty much dance around bullets and he's shrugged off a bullet that clipped his heart and getting beat up by an Abigail-empowered Sid (who was strong enough to jump and smash down on a building hard enough for the force to reach the actual ground).

So in summary, team RWBY should lose this.

RWBY was breaking hypersonic before the series even aired, and it's only reinforced further by some of their more recent showings (I.e. Blake dicing a barrage of missles with Weiss' 'Haste' glyph). Death shouldn't be above them.

From what I do know, Dante's likely the only one actually above them. It's just a matter of how much difference there is between them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 12:05 AM
danteiscool

RWBY characters are Mach 5 then? Excluding Weiss' Haste glyph, when else have they demonstrated that speed?

Death the Kid was last labeled hypersonic+, though unfortunately I can't remember his feats/calcs.

As for Dante, since the anime is still a part of the series, at that point in time, he should be roughly Mach 10-15.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 01:53 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by danteiscool
RWBY characters are Mach 5 then? Excluding Weiss' Haste glyph, when else have they demonstrated that speed?

Death the Kid was last labeled hypersonic+, though unfortunately I can't remember his feats/calcs.

As for Dante, since the anime is still a part of the series, at that point in time, he should be roughly Mach 10-15.

One of RWBY's early calcs (again, pre-airing) had your average character around Mach 39. More explicitly, this was one of the twins, both of which were soundly bested by Yang, who's already slower than all of her teammates.

On top of that, Roman was casually dodging/deflecting Sun's shotgun fire from what's practically bro-hugging range. I know this doesn't pertain directly to those in question, but it's still definitely something to keep in mind.

Hell, they've had numerous heavy hypersonic showing I could throw out if I had time to. It's rather casual for them, to be honest.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Sep 25th, 2014 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 02:17 AM
Stanor

had your average character around Mach 39.

What part of the show where they calculating. Was it in a fight or were they being timed in a race or what?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 02:24 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

What part of the show where they calculating. Was it in a fight or were they being timed in a race or what?

It was during one of the trailers when one of the twins cut a projectile in half from nearly point blank.

I won't lie, I didn't double check the math on that one, but they have so many feats to far surpass it that it barely matters at this point.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 03:12 AM