KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Team Shonen vs Hulk

Team Shonen vs Hulk
Started by: Henry_Pym

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Team Shonen vs Hulk

Ichigo
Luffy
Naruto
Natsu

Vs

Hulks. Gauntlet style

She Hulk
80's smart hulk (black tank top)
Savage She Hulk
Fixit Hulk
Red Hulk
Savage Hulk
Indestructible Hulk
Banner less Hulk
WWHulk
Maestro
Kluh
World Breaker Hulk

How far into the Hulk Ranks does the team get?
No Bfr

Fight on a counter Earth (uninhabited)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 05:04 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Most Hulks can solo the HST

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 06:49 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Off-topic.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StealthRanger

There's not a version of the Hulk that is fast enough, and even if he would be invulnerable in the HST—which is arguable—he'd still wouldn't be able to overcome seals and the minor degrees of reality warping.

Last edited by Astner on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 07:28 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 07:15 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StealthRanger

Uh nope, far too much speed and esoterics on the side of the HST for this statement to be true.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

It is kind of rude to expect Naruto to carry his whole team. He can make clones with more power than his teammates combined.

And as I presume he can't beat the Hulks I assume he loses? I actually don't know.

Fun fact: Luffy is immune to blunt damage so the best course of action for the Hulk there would be eating him.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:54 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Fun fact: Luffy is immune to blunt damage

Absolutely immune, or just as far as we know? Because I would think that punches with force enough to crack continents/planets/time(?) (from whichever one/s can do that) would be more than enough to reduce him to silly putty. I'm not exactly sure, though.

quote:
so the best course of action for the Hulk there would be eating him.

Despite my above statement, this is actually exactly what I imagined happening.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 11:21 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luffy is most definitely not 100% immune to blunt damage.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 02:46 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well there's only been one person aside from a gag or Haki amp to hurt Luffy with blunt force so he's mostly immune.

Also Ichigo has apparently gotten a pretty big boost in speed/power though by how much is uncertain atm.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 02:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well there's only been one person aside from a gag or Haki amp to hurt Luffy with blunt force so he's mostly immune.

That doesn't mean he is immune, it just means nobody in his own series can muster up the force to hurt him. So I guess it depends on whether or not you feel anyone in One Piece has shown physical strength to rival Hulk.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 03:43 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

It's not a team of hulks...

Which Hulk is the weakest Hulk that still beats this team?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 12:02 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean even if they can't put Hulk down, I'm pretty sure everyone on team 1 has ways of avoiding getting hit by Hulk indefinitely.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 01:59 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

How do they deal with the radiation in the upper guys?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 03:38 AM