KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Superman (Man of Steel) vs. Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)

Superman (Man of Steel) vs. Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Superman (Man of Steel) vs. Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)

Shendu is in his physical form (his humanoid dragon form or whatever you wish to call it). Superman isn't allowed to use his heat vision for this fight.

Round 1: Shendu doesn't have any talismans.

Round 2: Shendu has the Ox talisman as well as the rooster one (or whichever one grants its user super speed) and the talisman that lets him levitate.

For both rounds, magic of any sort isn't allowed.

How does this go?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 01:57 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal stomps

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 03:43 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Shendu gets stomped in Round 1

Not sure about round 2, immortality is a ***** though

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 05:27 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Shendu is simply too slow in both rounds to do anything.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 07:34 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

So there's nothing you guys think Shendu can do to really stand up to Kal? Even in round 2?

And if either is KOd, it's considered a win, so immortality won't be an issue.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 08:27 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The Rabbit Talisman's best showing, that I can recall(not sure how one quantifies the time travel showing because I believe a machine helped there) is mach 390. Supes in Man of Steel is mach 10,000 lol.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 04:29 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Just where did Mach 10,000 come from? I understand that he and Zod flew from Metropolis up to orbit in under a few seconds, but I thought that'd at best put them in triple Mach digits, not five digits.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 12:22 AM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
Just where did Mach 10,000 come from? I understand that he and Zod flew from Metropolis up to orbit in under a few seconds, but I thought that'd at best put them in triple Mach digits, not five digits.
Circling the about a quarter of the globe in a moment.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 05:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I think I'd be fairer to give Shendu all of his talismans though it might force the fight into a stalemate.

Otherwise Supes wins both rounds.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 01:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yeah but if you give him all the Talisman powers then Shendu would win pretty easily.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 07:08 PM
danteiscool

Which is why I limited the talismans to the ones that boost his strength and speed. As it is anyway, the Ox talisman can allow a normal human or animal charge through a mountain and Shendu is still physically stronger than such users anyway, so with it, his strength is even greater. Same thing goes for the rooster talisman too.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 09:48 PM