KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Toy Story

Toy Story
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Toy Story

What does everyone think of these movies and which ones ur favorite ...

personnally i think the second one is the best and most funniest wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:38 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

the first one is good but..
hahha the second cracks me up...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:40 PM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yup ...very true wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:45 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I think it's still my favorite animated feature of all time, with "The Incredibles" in a very close 2nd.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:43 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

the sequel is my favorite...but they are both great!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:07 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

I am yet to see the sequel but the first one was quite good. As you all seem to be saying the second one is better though I shall try my hardest to watch it

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:43 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I thought hte first one was rather innovating, with an ok-ish story but never got to see the second one

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:01 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

I liked the first one. But the 2nd one I like better, but its mainly because my mom went with me to see it in theaters and she hates cartoons even kinds like this. But even she laughed at parts so smile

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what's the second one about?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:35 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Ummm let me get the summary off of a website. . .

In "Toy Story 2," the fun and adventure continues when Andy goes off to summer camp and the toys are left to their own devices. Things shift into high gear when an obsessive toy collector kidnaps Woody who unbeknownst to himself is a highly valued collectable. It's now up to Buzz Lightyear and the gang from Andy's room - Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog, Rex and Hamm - to spring into action and save their pal from winding up as a museum piece. There's plenty of excitement and fun as the toys get into one predicament after another in their daring race to get home before Andy does.

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:44 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh yeah, now that you mention it... I heard about it... but I doubt I'll ever see it again

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:46 PM
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

Both are so funny
but i like the most the 2nd one!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:51 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I think most people agree they are both funny, with classic lines like 'just remember, I'm only a few blocks away' with the building blocks behind in the back ground laughing out loud so clever. I have to admit me and the kids take a lot of silliness from movies and from the sequel we always jump up and down in front of doors to make them open, that was a clever idea, these films are full of them, although I need to stop the kids jumping off the top of he stairs shouting 'to infinity and beyond' sad

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:06 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Jeez. "Toy Story 2" was dark, IMO. I liked it and all,but with the collector, Stinky Pete, and Zorg? It was e-vil!

Best scene was Stinky Pete in his box, getting caught with the Barbie twins, lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:48 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i really like both movies. i haven't seen the first one in a while. they are both hilarious and they just dont get old. well they do, but it takes a while.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:57 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Corran
I think most people agree they are both funny, with classic lines like 'just remember, I'm only a few blocks away' with the building blocks behind in the back ground laughing out loud so clever. I have to admit me and the kids take a lot of silliness from movies and from the sequel we always jump up and down in front of doors to make them open, that was a clever idea, these films are full of them, although I need to stop the kids jumping off the top of he stairs shouting 'to infinity and beyond' sad

or place strong winds under the stairs somehow

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:35 PM
kimmeh
vixen

Both are great, I cant pick between the two confused

And Corran, I'd pay money to see that jumping up & down to get doors to work thing! laughing

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:07 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you can donate already wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:54 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i like the bloopers at the end of the 2nd one

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:36 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

Both are great but I prefer part 1.

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:54 AM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote