KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Monsters, Inc. 2

Monsters, Inc. 2
Started by: TXPyroTechie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TXPyroTechie

Monsters, Inc. 2

WARNING!!!!

POSSIBLE SPOILERS INSIDE

DO NOT READ ON UNLESS YOU DON"T CARE ABOUT BLOWING THE SUPRISE

I have recently heard rumors of a possible Monsters Inc 2.

SPOILER TO FOLLOW

The story picks up twenty years later. Boo is all grown up, and has a family of her own. She runs a toy company that makes stuffed animals. One night, one of the monsters comes into her little girls room to do their normal comedy routine, and sees a stuffed toy of Sullivan (which Boo made from her childhood memories). He reports back to Sully what he found, and he goes through the door to see for himself.

When he enters the room, grown up Boo is asleep on her daughters bed, and groggily awakes just long enough to see "Kitty?" Sully jumps back into the closet, and runs off the laugh-floor, leaving the door "hot".

She follows him in, only to find herself in the plant. She looks around thinking, "This place looks familiar."

Sorry, that's all I've heard.

Any one else got anything on this?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:36 PM
TXPyroTechie is currently offline Click here to Send TXPyroTechie a Private Message Find more posts by TXPyroTechie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

you got a link?

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:53 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression sounds dodgy if u ask me

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:57 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm looking forward to Monster Inc. 2, whether the above story line is true or not.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 05:35 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
avocade

You can be sure that, if Lasseter and the gang feel that they have a solid enough story to make a sequel, they will do it. But never before that.

With the recent acquisition by Disney, Pixar now have the status required to take on or don't give a shit about any project they want.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:43 AM
avocade is currently offline Click here to Send avocade a Private Message Find more posts by avocade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Where did you hear this rumour? Anyway im looking forward to there being a second one because i loved the first one. stick out tongue Boo is soo sweet when she's young.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:36 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC ship rat
Gunner's Mate

From a friend of mine who is a former Disney music department employee. I have pumped him/her for more info, but this is all they have at the moment. They are still in contact with friends on the inside, so they will try to get some spy info out for me a.s.a.p.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 09:06 PM
POTC ship rat is currently offline Click here to Send POTC ship rat a Private Message Find more posts by POTC ship rat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The Incredibles is the only Pixar movie which I'd look forward to a sequel for.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:26 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm looking forward to a sequel to "The Incredibles" also.

That's my favorite movie of all time.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:58 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faille

If they really release a number 2 it has been a loooong time.
Personally i dont think they will do it, but you never know.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 05:46 PM
faille is currently offline Click here to Send faille a Private Message Find more posts by faille Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miroku Herko
flirt

i never thought that it will be a #2 of it.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:21 PM
Miroku Herko is currently offline Click here to Send Miroku Herko a Private Message Find more posts by Miroku Herko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange.... disney hasnt released any, and i mean ANY, info on even thinking on monsters inc 2. the way the story ended wasnt much of a cliff hanger like most disney storys.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 01:48 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

that sounds dumb!! Plus I Heard there making finding nemo 2 or the incredibles 2 instead

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:51 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

now... incredibles TWO will be cool... Revenge of the underminor or someting like that.. will be soooo goood

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:52 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

^^ heres a napkin for all the drooling hehe stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:53 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

As much as I adore the first Monsters Inc, a sequel isn't really in order. The story was wrapped up and just doesn't need a sequel.

An Incredibles sequel would be more reasonable.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Renamon
now... incredibles TWO will be cool... Revenge of the underminor or someting like that.. will be soooo goood

if the do make an Incredibles 2
i don't think the underminer would be the main badguy.
for 2 reasons
1- he was created using they're background character templete
2- They already made a game using him as a badguy.
I think they may start with something new and fresh. Cause heros like them have many evil Nemisis. and Underminor does'n't seem that much of an evil villian erm
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
that sounds dumb!! Plus I Heard there making finding nemo 2 or the incredibles 2 instead

I'm not really going for a Finding nemo2 either. but if they did make a two, would they have a new title for it? you can't really call it "Finding nemo 2" cause i highly doubt Nemo would go missing again.
Originally posted by Renamon
Strange.... disney hasnt released any, and i mean ANY, info on even thinking on monsters inc 2. the way the story ended wasnt much of a cliff hanger like most disney storys.

there's no point releasing details if your not definate about releasing the movie.
you need to at least have some idea about where the movie is heard first. Some ideas drafted until you have something almost solid enough to work and be release.
Unlike other animation companies, Pixar actually puts a bit of quality into their work.
not just into the animation but also the story. That's why pixar is more successful then many others out there.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:39 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

^^ agreed big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:44 PM
partonsd
Blome Racing

It would be cool we all know that, just hope it happens

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:50 AM
partonsd is currently offline Click here to Send partonsd a Private Message Find more posts by partonsd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

whens it comming out ??

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 09:48 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote