KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » What should I see next?

What should I see next?
Started by: Seer Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

What should I see next?

Troughout the year (Or sometime last year) I have started grown fond in animated series. Not animes, but cartoons smile

I have watched a lot of different series, but now I have ran out of them. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions of what I can start looking at next. You will probably see a pattern in my "desired type of show". These are the series/shows I have seen beginning to end:

- Batman TAS
- The Batman
- Batman Beyond
- Various Batman Movies

- Superman TAS
- Various Superman Movies

- Justice League
- Justice League Unlimited

- Spider-Man TAS
- Spider-Man The New Animated Series
- Various Spier-Man movies

- X-Men (TAS?)
- Various X-Men movies

And now I have runned out of things to watch. Any suggestions? What else is out there (Within the same "genre")?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 05:49 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-Men: Evolution?

You like Star Wars, so Star Wars: Clone Wars aniimated series.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:29 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Spectacular Spider-Man.

Ya know the praised show that is apparently the 2nd greatest comic animation next only to Batman 90's TAS.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 11:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Fantastic Four is an option. I was also going to say the Clone Wars cartoon, like Blax up there.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:31 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

The Clone Wars cartoon (and movie) I've seen already, but thanks for the suggestion smile Fantastic Four is a good option and I will look into it further.

And about Batman and Spider-Man, I did not like Batman TAS as much as I did The Batman and Spiderman TAS. In fact, out of all the shows I have watched, Spider-Man TAS was the best one stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 12:11 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Gargoyles!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:52 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siyaa.george
Restricted

Account Restricted

WALL-E..

hey u can watch WALL-E next.... best animation till date... cute robot n cute story........

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:18 PM
siyaa.george is currently offline Click here to Send siyaa.george a Private Message Find more posts by siyaa.george Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Yeah, I have intentions of watching that. But I was hoping more in suggestions 'DC' or 'Marvel' style stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:08 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
X-Men: Evolution?
Done!
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Fantastic Four
Done!
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Spectacular Spider-Man.

Haven't heard of. Will look into it smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:09 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

How'd you like Evolution?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 06:44 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Great. Could've been much better, but it was great smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 12:25 AM
NemeBro

Evolutions was awesome IMO lol.

My suggestion of course is...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: STATIC SHOCK!!!!

But fo rell, that was a good ass show.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 02:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

As long as you ignore the episode with Shaq. no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:07 AM
NemeBro

...Holy shit, I forgot all about that episode.

Ignore the episode with Lil' Romeo too. no expression

Nah but fo rell, Static Shock was a damn good show.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 10:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Static Shock was in a Justice League episode, was he not?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 09:46 AM
NemeBro

Yeah he was, though he was probably older than in the show.

In his show, he is a teen, when he cameoed in JL, he was in his 50s or 60s.

But yeah, in the Static Show series, at certain points you will see other DC characters like Batman and Superman.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 06:08 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

No, it was a young Static. Well, there was the old one when they traveled into the future, but there was a young one. He accidentally released Brainiac, or something like that.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 06:42 PM
NemeBro

Oh yeah I remember both of those, but yeah, both old and teenage Static have appeared in JL.

But yeah the series is good, the characters in the show with powers are called "Bang Babies" who are humans who were affected by an incident called "The Big Bang" which happened in the first episode, which gave character's powers like control over fire, control over electricity, giant feet(lol I shit you not), stone skin, the works.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:01 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

"Spectacular Spider-Man". Damn, it's awesome!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:14 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Watching it right now. I really hate how it was Spider-Man that made Electro snap. And doing so by jumping to such stupid conclusions no expression

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:08 PM