KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hermione & Draco

Hermione & Draco
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

Laugh Hermione & Draco

Hermione & Draco

They had just finished eating there food when Hermione looked up and noticed that draco was looking at her. She gave him a dirty look and continued to eat and listen to Ron and Harry talking about qudditch and how they weren't looking forward to this year because of the amount of homework they would get. "I bet we're going to get piles and piles of it from McGonagall." Ron paused looking over at Hermione "You should be happy, you love homework more than anything."
"Oh Ron do grow up i want to do well and so should you just think of what kind of job you'll end up with if you don't" She replied
"Anyways better be getting up to the common room."
"Why bother potter, you might as well just save the school now and be done with it, I'm surprised you haven't set them all up and are doing it for the glory" Draco said coming over staring evily at Harry. "Come on guys better not stay around these losers." One last glare at Ron and Harry and a quick glance at Hermione and draco and his friends left.
"Sometimes i just wanna hit him so much." Hermione said as they were walking up the stairs.
"You've been there, done that." Ron said in a sleepy voice.
"I know, ok well good-night i can't wait for tomorrow lots of lessons." with a smile she climbed up the stairs to the girls room.

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:52 AM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Nice! I like your opening. I'm curious to see how this will go.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 08:33 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

"Oh man! I don't believe it we have potions first with slytherin" Ron slammed down his drink.
"Just ignore them, they need to grow up." was hermiones reply.
"As long as he don't start then i'll be fine. How much you beting we get lots of homework from snape? harry?"
"We always get lots of homework and not enough time from him."
"We'd better be getting a move on you know how snape doesn't like us to be late." Hermione stood up and walked towards the entrance and dumped into Draco ad dropped all her things on the floor.
"Watch where you're going will you" She said angryly picking the stuff up it took her a few minutes to notice that Draco was helpping her.
"Hermione i was wondering could you help me revise for the potions test next week that you lot will know nothing about untill the day?" He asked kinda nervously.
"I'll have to see." was the last thing hermione said when they bother went to pick up the same paper and their hands touched....

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:50 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Heh, nice. Please keep going! smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:21 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

interesting.....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:23 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

i want more! hehe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:49 AM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

ok it's good and all but i dunno seemed to push the point on...if draco was really trying to get in with hermonie he'd do it quietly...sorry just thought i'd say but i love it anyway!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:12 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

true, true i'll write that part gain when i get chance big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Moving to Harry Potter section.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 09:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

its good keep it up u rock

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 04:19 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 2 again big grin

"Oh man! I don't believe it we have potions first with slytherin" Ron slammed down his drink.
"Just ignore them, they need to grow up." was hermiones reply.
"As long as he don't start then i'll be fine. How much you beting we get lots of homework from snape? harry?"
"We always get lots of homework and not enough time from him."
"We'd better be getting a move on you know how snape doesn't like us to be late." Hermione stood up and walked towards the entrance and dumped into Draco ad dropped all her things on the floor.
"Watch where you're going will you" She said angryly picking the stuff up it took her a few minutes to notice who it was that hadn't bothered paid attention to where they were going.
"Great i need to go get change stupid mud-blood" Draco sai to his friends.
"If im stupid malfoy how come i have higher grades in every lesson and you don't?" hermione asked smugly
"did you lot hear something?" all of draco's friends began to laugh as they pushed their way past harry, ron and hermione.
"i could just hit him sometimes!" Hermione shouted once they had began their desent to potions lesson.

The lesson seemed to drag on and on. Harry and Rone had been right snape had given them alot of homework and defentaly not enough time but i'll manage hermione thought to herself. Slowly she began to pack her things away, ron and harry had hurryed off to there next lesson so she was all alone packing her things away and worrying bout all the homework. when she had finished hermione walked out of the room and began up the stairs.
"i can't wait, this is going to be great and harry will never live it down. no one will think that potter's so perfect after this." Thats dracos voice hermione noticed she slowed down and tried to catch what the oter person was saying but she couldnt quite make it out.
"i'm going to hide it in the forest so no one will ruin my surprise, i'll hide it tonight"
Hermione knew that she must follow draco, but she couldn't risk letting harry and ron know, they'd only worry and none of them needed that right now. so she will go alone. Making her way to the rest of her lessons she planned her way of getting out of the school unnoticed

"Did she hear it?" Draco asked his two friends, when they both nodded he said "Good" he and his two friends went to there next lesson...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:42 PM
Brunette Angel

Ooh, sneaky!

I really like it! Now I want to know what's going to happen in the forest!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:47 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

i really like it
pliz write more

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:56 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

ur storys mint so far

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:37 AM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 3

The day past as slowly as it possible could, hermione, harry and ron all sat at a table in the corner. "blimey, whats wrong with you hermione, me and harry have nearly done as much as you?" ron said pretending to be shocked.
"Yeah the world must be ending" Harry and ron had began to laugh and people were beginning to look at them.
"you two need to grow up sometime. and for your information i have other things on my mind" Hermione snapped
"okay whats up?" harry had finally stopped laughing.
"nothing"
"its something, come on.. you have a boyfriend don't you? you want to go see him but you have to help us with homework, thats it ain't it?" Harry asked, ron had stopped laughing now and he looked very serious
"i have to go" ron stood up and stormed out of the common room.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 05:53 PM
sammii

mint

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:32 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

MORE I WANT MORE PLIZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:49 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

Part 4

Hermione sneaked her way through the school and made her way down to the forrest, she could just make out dracos figure and silently followed him deeper and deeper. Hermione knew that she had never been this far in the forrest before and even though if she was ashed about it later she would never admit she was a little scared but deeper and deeper draco went she followed, they must have been walking for over half an hour when draco just stopped and stood still. Hermione tried not to move or make a sound but as she took a step closer a twig snapped.
"Come out... NOW!" draco shouted, slowly Hermione came forward they was no point in hidding, she didn't know the way back alone anyway. "I knew it was you hermione" He said with a smug smile
"why didn't you say or do something then?" Hermione was starting to feel even more cold and scared now.
"Because i didn't want to" Draco went to take a step towards her but she pulled out her wand and pointed it at him
"Don't even think about it"
"Don't be stupid hermione, if i had wanted to duel with you then i would have done it infront of people and made sure i would win no matter what" Slowly he walked towards her and she put her arm down but kept hold of her wand just in case.
"What are we doing out here?" She asked looking up there was only a small circle of light coming from the moon so they didnt need to use magic to see one another.
"Well-" draco was cut off by someone shouting a chant and a think black cloak covering him and hermione.
When hermione finally found her way out she realised that herself and draco were no long in the forbidden forrest...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 07:37 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

more pliz post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 01:26 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i am definitly not a draco/hermione shipper and never ever will be because it physically impossble that they will be together but i like this story because its imaginative. I like it a lot. its a cliff hanger cant wait for more

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:09 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote