KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death

Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death

Sirius’s Journey Through Life Until Death

I’ve decided to write a story of Sirius on how he found the Potters dead and of how he ends up in Azkaban Prison and how he meets his end at the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange. Its not often you come across a story of just him so I just decided to create my own. Here it goes. Hope you all enjoy. And feedback would be really appreciated. Any sort of feedback, whether its good or bad. Now to the story.

Please let them be alive. He thought, running as fast as he could to the Potters.
He realized that he had made the biggest mistake of his whole entire life. Knowing that he should have been their secret keeper instead of him.
How could I have thought that Remus was the spy instead of Peter?
I should have known from the start that he was the spy. He was always so afraid, James and I had to fight his battles for him cause he such a coward. I wish I had of known.

He was so afraid at what he would find when he got there. He ran faster, hoping that he was not too late.

He soon came to the place where Peter was to be. Finding out that he wasn’t there. He bolted towards the Potters and found that it was really quiet. A little to quiet for his Liking. He rushed inside and found everything in ruins. His breathing very ragged when he stumbled across Lily and James. They were just lying their, faces up. Both of their bodies lifeless. He was too late; shaking all over he fell down on his knees and broke down crying for the loss of his best friend James and his other friend Lily. He stayed like that for a while, trying to take it all in that both of them were dead. Peter would pay for this, he would make sure of that. Then he heard the faint sound of a baby’s cries. He stood up shakily and headed in the direction of the crying.

When he got there he picked him up and held him close. He noticed on his forehead that he had the shape of a lightning bolt scar upon his forehead. He was trying to calm him down by rocking him gently back and forth but with no success, tears still running down his face. He was trying to stop but just couldn’t. He got the feeling that he was not alone and turned around and found to his surprise that Haggrid was entering the room.

Haggrid saw him crying and walked straight to him, took the baby right out of Sirius’s arms and gently placed him down. He went up to him and gave him a huge hug, trying to comfort him.

Sirius just let Haggrid embrace him, crying all the more with only one thought on his mind, and was of James and Lily’s deaths. After for what seemed an eternity Haggrid let go of Sirius and picked the baby up. Sirius protested and tried to get a hold of Harry.
(That was in fact the name of the baby who happened to be the son of Lily and James Potter).
But Sirius knew quite well that he would not hand Harry over so he offered to let him use his flying motorbike. And Haggrid was more then happy to use it so he did. Sirius also gave him the helmet that came along with it. He just stood their till Haggrid was out of site and set off to get his revenge on the murderers traitering git. Peter Pettiggrew.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:24 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was so good, but you spelled Hagrid wrong. It only has one g.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:23 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx, ye i just realized that it had 1 g just a couple of minutes after i posted it

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:25 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

funny thing

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:27 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

ye, it sure is lol laughing out loud

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:20 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Sirius ran along the corridors, running at break neck speed, stepped out of Godrics Hollow and out into the open. He ran as fast as he could, trying to pinpoint which direction. It would have been so much easier to track him down in his animagus form. He ran through alleyways and streets but still no trace of him. Sirius was getting really angry and furious. He was starting to tier out but he didn’t care, forcing all his limbs and muscles, with ragged breathing he sped on, his anger and hatred for that murderous traitering bastered had spurred him on, he didn’t even care of the fact that he could collapse at any moment, he only had one thing on his mind and that one thing was revenge, revenge on Peter Pettigrew.

After some hours he finally found him. He was advancing on him, trying to back him into a corner and block off any escape. Lots of Muggles swarming around. There was also some Witches and Wizards about too. When he did finally back him into a corner Peter Yelled for the whole street to hear that he had betrayed the Potters. Sirius Tried to curse him but before he could Peter muttered a killing curse within 20 meters of himself which resulted to killing a certain amount of Muggles, took off his index finger and turned into rat. He scampered into the sewer and joined all the other rats.

Sirius was so mad that he just felt like screaming and shouting but instead there was hollow bitter laughter and he realized that it was coming from him. He didn’t even know why. He tried stop but couldn’t, and then he felt two sets of arms grabbing him by the arms and hauling him to God knows where. He was beside himself, didn’t even try to resist. Then they both disapperated him somewhere, Azkaban Prison. They didn’t even give him a trial, they just grabbed him and threw him into one of the cells of Azkaban.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:33 AM
Brit531

that was so good, I like how you made a story about Sirius's life.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 02:49 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thanx, i guess ur probably the only who does. and thanx for commenting

of course I was

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 11:15 PM
Brit531

ur welcome

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 11:19 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Sirius ran along the corridors, running at break neck speed, stepped out of Godrics Hollow and out into the open. He ran as fast as he could, trying to pinpoint which direction. It would have been so much easier to track him down in his animagus form. He ran through alleyways and streets but still no trace of him. Sirius was getting really angry and furious. He was starting to tier out but he didn’t care, forcing all his limbs and muscles, with ragged breathing he sped on, his anger and hatred for that murderous traitering bastered had spurred him on, he didn’t even care of the fact that he could collapse at any moment, he only had one thing on his mind and that one thing was revenge, revenge on Peter Pettigrew.

After some hours he finally found him. He was advancing on him, trying to back him into a corner and block off any escape. Lots of Muggles swarming around. There was also some Witches and Wizards about too. When he did finally back him into a corner Peter Yelled for the whole street to hear that he had betrayed the Potters. Sirius Tried to curse him but before he could Peter muttered a killing curse within 20 meters of himself which resulted to killing a certain amount of Muggles, took off his index finger and turned into rat. He scampered into the sewer and joined all the other rats.

Sirius was so mad that he just felt like screaming and shouting but instead there was hollow bitter laughter and he realized that it was coming from him. He didn’t even know why. He tried stop but couldn’t, and then he felt two sets of arms grabbing him by the arms and hauling him to God knows where. He tried resisting, but the arms that were holding him had a really firm grip. He resisted even more and with a good result started getting loose. So he kicked and squirmed to get fully out their clutching arms, ran flat out still with that hollow laugh and dissaperated somewhere.

To the place he was disappareating to he made sure he fully stopped laughing so as to turn into his wolf form.

He ended up in a grassy pasture and concentrated really hard to become a wolf.

He wanted to make that pathetic little rodent pay, he didn’t know how to start looking for him gut he was going to search the earth high and low till he caught him.

He was really angry at Hagrid. How could he have just handed Harry over without a fight? Last time he handed something over to someone else they just happened to be betrayed by their own friend. He swore to himself that he would take matters into his own hands and get Harry.

He kept on running flat out, trying to find Harry’s Aunt and Uncle. It would defiantly be no picnic, he had to sneak in there, grab Harry and high tail and run out of there.

He had to rely upon his wolf instincts and try to find Harry’s scent but it definitely wouldn’t be easy.

After a while he finally came across a familiar scent. He just hoped that Harry was fine or there’d be hell to pay. Just because he could smell his scent didn’t mean that he would be okay.

He went up closer to take a closer look at the vacant house. He got up real close and lifted his shaggy head. He had to make sure that he wouldn’t be seen. By the look of things Harry’s Aunt and Uncle appeared to be asleep cause all the lights seemed to be out. All was clear so he took a couple of steps back and once again became a fully-grown man. He made sure not to make any noise so as not to wake them up. He quietly opened up the door and peered inside. He shut the door really quietly and took some really quiet steps and looked about. Along the line he heard a loud snort come from one of the occupied rooms. Sirius just froze on the spot hoping that he could go by unnoticed. The Muggle who gave out that loud snort seemed to have died down and stopped. He just let out a huge silent sigh knowing that no one seemed to know that someone else was vacant in his or her household.

He searched the house for Harry and came across a little broom cupboard. He didn’t know why but something inside him was telling him to open it up, I guess it was some sort of instinct. He grasped the handle and gently opened the cupboard door. When he had he noticed that in the middle of the room was a small sized crib. He walked towards it and peered inside to take a look and noticed a little lightning bolt scar upon his small delicate forehead. He bent down to pick him up and just as he brought his hands down Harry just opened his small emerald green eyes and didn’t even make any ounce of noise so he picked him up with no difficulty whatsoever and held him to his chest and walked out of the room.

Just as he was getting to the front room he noticed a big fat bulky man who Sirius supposed was Harry’s Uncle and just stopped. It looked like he was about to say something and he did.

“Hey, who the bloody hell are you?!” He screamed, getting the attention of two other people, supposedly Harry’s Aunt who was Lily’s sister, Harry’s mother. “THAT’S MY NEPHEW! GIVE HIM HERE OR I’LL CALL THE COPS” The strange ugly fat man said, all his chins wobbling.

Give Harry to Him? No way! Like Sirius really cared if that man called the muggle police. He was laughing on the inside. Let them try, they’d just be wasting their pitiful time. He could see that woman running to some unknown muggle device and started talking. He knew he had to get out of there so he just secured Harry to make sure that nothing happened to him and just disapperated out of there.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:13 AM
Sirius_Rulez

as you can all see ive decided to change the plot and im not making it hp related. im changing the plot entierly to make it that Sirius never ended up inside Azkaban. plz tell me what you think.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:16 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I like your story, it's really interesting! big grin
Keep up the good work!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:05 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjainaX
goddess in training

I like the change, when you write your own thing it comes so much more alive, the previous parts were a little uninspired when you wrote about what was documented in the books anyway. I like the new bit, AU Sirius' life. And nice if it still ends the same way - shows that our choices don't affect our destiny! smile

Trickster Goddess smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:14 PM
XjainaX is currently offline Click here to Send XjainaX a Private Message Find more posts by XjainaX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It is really good and interesting, so keep it up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:22 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thanx everyone. should i make Sirius die in the end or keep him alive? id like to know what everyone thinks

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 09:33 PM
Sirius_Rulez

He ended up in a nice and quiet enclosure. Sirius found a comfy looking seat and decided to take a seat for a while while he sat down to have a nice little think while he felt a nice cool breeze adrift his face. He looked down at Harry to make sure that he was all right and he was. He just watched him, transfixed upon his entrancing emerald eyes and his black messy hair. Yep, Sirius had a hunch that Harry would turn out to be just like his father, although he hoped. Then it would be like having his best friend back. Looked away and shaked his head. No, he had to figure out on what he was going to do now, where was he to go? He needed to figure that out.

Harry was just making little gurgling noises and upon hearing this, Sirius peered down at him and for the first time in awhile just smiled and he just ruffled up his black messy hair.

After awhile it all of a sudden felt chilly. In the distance Sirius could just make out some cloaked figures lurking in the distance. He peered down at Harry and saw that he was starting to whimper dew to the cold and then he was just bawling his eyes out.

Dementors, he thought to himself. He gently secured Harry in one arm and took out his wand with the other and hurled them back with a Hex.

He tried dissaperating but the Dementors just took too much energy out of him so he just started sprinting real fast making sure that Harry was securely in his arm.

He hexed them once again and maimed them off course for a little while and once again tried to dissaperate and this time he was quite successful.

He didn’t know where he ended up nor did he care, all he cared was getting Harry to safety.

He kept on running till he came upon a deserted house, which looked like no one was occupying. So he ran straight to the house, put heaps of protecting charms around it, used the Fidilus charm upon it and ran straight inside. Once inside he tended to Harry, rocking him gently so as to try and calm him down.

He took a closer look and saw that he was shivering to the bone. Sirius didn’t blame him; dementors were horrible things, enough to make anyone shiver.

He to try and think back a couple of years to see what could help. Then he remembered chocolate. He had to try and make chocolate milk for him so he conjured some up, added a bit of sleeping drought and pressed it towards Harry’s waiting lips.

But Harry just refused the milk still crying heavily.

He had to get Harry to comply; it was the only way to which he would get better. He decided upon a new tactic, which was to squeeze just a little amount of the chocolate milk into his mouth. Once in there Harry just swallowed and when he did he guzzled all the rest down.

Upon seeing this, Sirius took the bottle away just a little bit so Harry wouldn’t choke.

Harry just drank a quarter of it, not even able to drink half and just fell straight to sleep. Slumbering peacefully.

Sirius stumbled across a room in which to put Harry but first he had to conjure up a crib in which to place him. Once done he gently placed the sleeping Harry inside, making sure to put a few extra blankets to cover him up to make sure that he was warm enough and placed a soft kiss upon his small little forehead.

Sirius chose to sleep in the same room as him cause he wasn’t going to take any chances.

He conjured himself a bed, laid down amongst it and fell straight asleep.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:48 AM
Brit531

that was really good and i think if you changed the story that much change Sirius's ending and not make him die

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:20 PM
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

love the story its great keep it going

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:29 PM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

ye, im going to make Sirius live, however, Sirius is my favourite charcter in all the hp series. he's so gr8. *sighs*

of course I was

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:50 PM
Sirius_Rulez

for da story should i go forward a couple of yrs and make Harry a bit older, lets say around 4 or more or anything like dat? or should i just continue on from when he's just just a baby.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:20 AM