KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James and Lily Story

James and Lily Story
Started by: punkypunx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
punkypunx

Love James and Lily Story

Hey everyone, I'm going to be writing a James and Lily story. I've really been inspired by a few of them so I wanted to write my own. There are going to be two parts for it. The first one is about James and Lily before they fell in love and the second part is going to be more about how they fell in love and life after Hogwarts. So I hope you like it!

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL I POST! It should be up by the end of the day, if not you have the right to slap me in the face with a wet noodle. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 04:50 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Chapter 1

The Evans’ Secret

Lily could not believe it. It had been a week since she found out she was a witch and she would leave for Hogwarts the day after tomorrow. Flasbacks of the moment when she found that out were running through her mind. As she happily stared out the window, absorbed in her thoughts, she never knew that her entire life would change.
“Move over Petunia, I wanna hear too!” whined the eleven year old Lily.
“Wait your turn,” was her elder sister’s reply.
The two girls were trying to catch some words of their parent’s “secret conversation” that they were having in their room. Both the girls were fighting over the small crack under the door, it finally gave way. Their mother opened the door. Both the girls scrambled up to their legs ready to hear the so called “good news”
“Ready girls? Alright your mother and I found out that Lily had gotten a letter from Hogwarts School of Whichcraft and Wizardry to join as a student!” said her father.
“What,” said Lily in disbelief.
“You heard your father!” her mother exclaimed.
Her parents were delighted when they got the letter and called up Lily’s grandparents right away, even before telling Lily. The whole family was excited. They took Lily for a day of shopping and bought her anything her little heart desired. (The two sisters were quite suspicious.)
“That’s not all dear. Your best friend Alice is going to Hogwarts too!” Lily didn’t really know what to think. Her parents handed her over the letter of acceptance and she scanned it quickly.
“Father, where are we going to get all this?” she asked, her eyes still scanning over the letter. “We have that all arranged. We are to drop you to sometime next week to London and someone there will direct you to all the places mentioned in your letter then take you directly to Hogwarts.
(A.N. That was a flashback, now it’s present time) After a days pondering over her new life, she was feeling tired. The August sun had just set and everyone was finishing up their dinner. The next morning at exactly noon, the Evans set off to London. After reaching there, they were met by a strange looking man who said he was the headmaster at Hogwarts. His name was Albus Dumbledore. After Lily said her final goodbyes to her parents, and her sister, she set off on her adventure through the streets of Diagon Alley.

Okay that was kind of cheesy and short, I admit it. But it gets better and longer after this chapter. Post your thoughts! big grin

Last edited by punkypunx on Aug 22nd, 2006 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:29 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knik1122

That was actually pretty good! Make sure you update soon though.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 07:17 PM
knik1122 is currently offline Click here to Send knik1122 a Private Message Find more posts by knik1122 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Thanks! I should be posting the second chapter sometime tomorrow.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 08:46 PM
Brit531

That is really goods! Yes, make sire you post tomorrow!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:35 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

It was good! Just make sure to put a Space between each Paragraph.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:56 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Yea sorry about the paragraph issue. I did it on Microsoft Word then copied and pasted.

Thanks for the comments though

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:40 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Pretty good.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:44 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knik1122

Post post post

Last edited by knik1122 on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:27 PM
knik1122 is currently offline Click here to Send knik1122 a Private Message Find more posts by knik1122 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Chapter 2

A Journey Begins

Not too far away, a boy named James Potter was sitting at his desk in his room, thinking and twirling a golden snitch between his fingers.

It was afternoon and the sun was shining brightly through his window.

How's Hogwarts going to be?

he asked the question over and over again in his head.

Will I get any friends? he thought sadly.

What if no one likes me?

He rumpled up his jet black hair and still continued twirling the snitch.

Then a stronger voice in his head seemed to pop out of no where.

Of course you'll make friends! Your the funniest guy around town! And who knows,the voice added mysteriously.

You might even get a girlfriend or two with those good looks.

James grinned and pushed his thoughts about Hogwarts out of his mind.

He wasn't about to let some stupid idea get him nervous. After all...this was Hogwarts...

"Ready for the off then, are we?" asked Mr. Potter.

"Oh...yes," replied a starled James. (A.N. It's the day he leaves for Hogwarts.) He was daydreaming about his first day at Hogwarts.

James and his dad were standing at Platform 9 3/4.

"...and remember James, stay out of trouble," his dad said ruffling James' hair.

"Whatever dad," James said.

He climbed up onto the train and started his journey.

Meanwhile, Professor Dumbledore and Lily were running late.

"Alas, time has flown," said Dumbledore sadly while examining his strange watch. It seemed to have no hands...just moons.

"We will have to apparate to the platform," said Dumbledore, sheepishly.

Before Lily could ask what 'apparate' meant, her body was being squeezed into a tube and she couldn't breathe. Finally it stopped, leaving her choking for breath.

She looked up at Professor Dumbledore to see his reaction. He looked calmly about the platform examining the muggles passing by them.

"They are so interesting," he murmered.

"Who," asked Lily

"The muggles. Now, you have to run into this wall right here with your trolley. Then it will take you to the train, and you can share a compartment with someone suitable."

Lily looked at the professor as if he was crazy.

She had to admit, he was pretty wise. They went shopping for magical supplies in Diagon Alley. She brought a want, cauldron, and an owl.

Everyone in Diagon Alley seemed to know who Dumbledore was.

"Umm...run into the wall?" Lily asked cautiosly.

At that moment Lily saw a girl who looked her age, run into the brick wall in front of them. Suddenly, she disappeared into the wall!

"Just like that," said Dumbledore gently.

Trusting Dumbledore, Lily walked toward the wall. Then she broke into a run. Thoughts were racing through her mind.

She made it safely on the other side. She paused to examine the size of the train.That's a truly magnificent train! she thought.

She went on board and found a compartment. They were all full except for one. She peered in. "ALICE!" she screamed

"Oh Lily! I missed you so much, sit down." Lily happily took a seat next to her best friend.

They chatted about Hogwarts the whole day there. A lady with a trolley came buy and they bought lots of food to try. Stuffed to the top, they talked their way to Hogwarts.

A few minutes before they reached, they changed into their new robes. Then when the train stopped, they stepped off the train, and the journey began.

(A.N. I hope that was long enough!) Sorry peoples it doesn't get to the "love issue" until next chapter. That's when Lily and James finally meet. Post your thoughts! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:37 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Wonderful.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 09:50 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^Agree with her

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:50 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Thanks! Next post going up tomorrow.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:17 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Coolness!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:24 AM
punkypunx

Chapter 3

Lily and James Meet

"So this is Hogwarts," said Sirius in awe.
"I can't believe I'm finally standing in front of it!" Sirius said, stuffing one last chocolate frog into his mouth.

"I know," said James, tiredly.

He felt a little dizzy from the train ride.

James and Sirius had met in a compartment on the train. They both knew that something had just clicked between them.

Both of them were hoping to be in Gryffindor.

As they were walking toward the boats, James caught the eye of Lily. They quickly looked away from each other.

They reached the boats and went in. Lily, Alice, and another girl they didn't know climbed onto one boat and James and Sirius went into another.

All five of them stared up at the castle, their hearts beating fast.

They reached inside not knowing what to expect. It was amazing.

There were golden chandiliers, candles, and a delicious fragrance in the air.

James and Lily both felt at home there. They walked into the room where they were to be sorted into houses.

James, Sirius, Alice, Lily, and Taylor (the new girl) sat together hoping to be in the same house.

They made themselves comfortable and all became friends.

Occasionally Lily would slip a glance at James, or James would look at her from the corner of his eye.

"Welcome students," a voice boomed over the hall. The talking quickly died down.

The speech that followed that was immensly boring. All the five friends quickly lost interest.

Finally it was over, and the sorting followed. James was so nervous, he was literally shaking!

Okay, Sirius, Alice, Lily and Taylor have already been sorted and are in Gryffindor...I'm bound to be in Gryffindor! he thought.

"...James Potter," the sorting hat yelled. The room was silent as he stumbled up toward the chair.

He looked at his friends and could feel Lily's eyes on him. He blushed slightly.

James carefully put the hat on and sat down.

Nothing happened for a few seconds, then suddenly out of nowhere, the hat started whispering into his ear.

"Hmm...yes. Courage and bravery, that's it. Little bit of a troublemaker, but that's what Gryffindors all about." it muttered.

James really had no idea what it meant, he only wanted the moment to be over.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. James grinned sheepishly then sat down next to Sirius and Alice.

He never felt happier, and what was more, the feast would begin in a few minutes.

The food was delicous. There was chicken, beans, pasta, soup, sandwiches, and for desert, tarts and pies.

James felt like puking, he was that full.

He and Sirius followed the Head Boy up toward the Griffindor Common Room.

Lily, Alice and Taylor quickly caught up to them.

"So are you guys muggle-born or half-blood or what," Sirius inquired.

"Well, I'm half-blood, my mom's a witch and my dad's a muggle but my dad really doesn't mind," Taylor said, talking as if Sirius already knew that.

"...Alice and I are muggle-born. Why do you ask?" Lily said.

"Oh, I was just wondering," Sirius said casually.

Lily eyed him carefully to see if he was hiding something. Appearently not.

"I'm pureblood," said James not taking his eyes off of Lily.

"Cool," Alice replied.

They got up to the common room and the Head Boy and Girl started explaning the instructions.

Barely awake, James trotted up the stairs and slumped onto his bed, without unpacking.

Sirius joined him, along with two other boys that were also in their house.

Before he could even change his clothes or ask the other boys who they were, he fell fast asleep.

(A.N. Can you guess who he dreamed of?lol)
Post your thoughts, next post goes up tomorrow! Happy Dance

Last edited by punkypunx on Aug 24th, 2006 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:32 PM
Brit531

Hmmm.... of Lily. That is who I think he is dreaming of. Oh, snd the story id getting better and better.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:05 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Yeah, I agree. It get's better every time you post.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:46 PM
punkypunx

Wow thanks! I'm honored. hehe next post up tomorrow! And yes it is Lily, you'll find out in the next chapter.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:50 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

About Chapter 2, you can't appart until you are sixteen/seventeen even if its with someone older than that. Also Lily should be oblivious to all things like Harry was because she is Muggleborn she shouldn't know what anything means. Otherwise it's still VERY good!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Aug 24th, 2006 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:09 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

quote:
About Chapter 2, you can't appart until you are sixteen/seventeen even if its with someone older than that. Also Lily should be oblivious to all things like Harry was because she is Muggleborn she shouldn't know what anything means. Otherwise it's still VERY good!

Yea sorry about that. I realized that about half an hour after I posted. Dumbledore taught her some stuff, you'll find that out later. (hehe I solved the mystery of Lily's eyes)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:57 PM