KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Skrulls are coming! The Skrulls are coming!

The Skrulls are coming! The Skrulls are coming!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Skrulls are coming! The Skrulls are coming!

Anyone really noticed the pretty widespread Skrull invasion in the MU lately?

In a few months, Skrulls are going to have the main spot at Marvel, which I think is great.

MK Spiderman has a SuperSkrull
Paibok the PowerSkrull will appear in Drax's new series.
A Super Skrull in Runaways.
And in Marvel Team up, Titannus is a Super Skrull.

I always liked Skrulls. Do you like the idea of Skrulls being a major part of Marvel??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your definately onto something here. I'cant wait for Drax's and Sentrys new serries. If they are anything like Storm Breaker and Hercs recent one, ill be a very happy chappy. smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:48 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I think it's pretty interesting, and it would definately be cool to have a Skrull/Earth war or something, or the Skrull's making a bid to take over the earth as their new homeworld.

It's pretty interesting to see a "Super Skrull" program up and running. Virtue and Titannus look pretty interesting.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:31 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

They had that Maximum security storyline ages ago where Aliens turned Earth into a prison planet. It was a good storyline but I dont want to see that happen all over again, I would much rather see a huge war an a field with Thousands of Skrulls on one side and a load of Marvel Heroes on the other...........

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:02 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
They had that Maximum security storyline ages ago where Aliens turned Earth into a prison planet. It was a good storyline but I dont want to see that happen all over again, I would much rather see a huge war an a field with Thousands of Skrulls on one side and a load of Marvel Heroes on the other...........

That was the Kree wasn't it ? I Long Pig does have a point, it may take a while to happen, but something is definitely brewing on the planet of the Skrulls. smile Although i was under the impression that their home world had been eaten by Galactus. There was this great thread may ed a few months back about whether or not earth would survive if the Shiar invaded. Mind you the Cassandra Nova incident blew the whole thing out of the water. Is their empire still in ruins ? Maybe the skrull are seeking to take advantage of this ?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:59 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Re: The Skrulls are coming! The Skrulls are coming!

Originally posted by long pig
Anyone really noticed the pretty widespread Skrull invasion in the MU lately?

In a few months, Skrulls are going to have the main spot at Marvel, which I think is great.

MK Spiderman has a SuperSkrull
Paibok the PowerSkrull will appear in Drax's new series.
A Super Skrull in Runaways.
And in Marvel Team up, Titannus is a Super Skrull.

I always liked Skrulls. Do you like the idea of Skrulls being a major part of Marvel??

^and dont forget the Hydra theme... hehehe

ok, back to topic

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:07 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

The Skrull empire is currently scattered throughout the Marvel Universe, many are hanging out with Intelligentsia and the Super Skrull on an ad hoc homeworld, but they haven't seriously colonized any planet.

Maximum Security was different though, they were just random rejects being shunted to earth, the Skrulls coming would be a full scale invasion.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:04 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor D.P.
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like Long Pig might have had something with this thread !

Spooky heh ! eek!

http://www.newsarama.com/

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 09:05 PM
Doctor D.P. is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor D.P. a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor D.P. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paibok's in prison though, so unfortunately we won't see any more of him.

I won't mind seeing more Skrull action though smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 09:22 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

wow so is my thread gonna be closed or will my thread be altered into focusing on the non skrull related parts of the upcoming event? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Skrulls?
(please log in to view the image)

Or have the Romulans crossed the neutral zone?!
(please log in to view the image)

Curse you, TVLand!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:16 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

is the first pic done by the guy who drew Young Avengers and New Avengers Illuminati miniseries? I love his art yes

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:18 PM
Citizen V.

I don't.

Cheung = Over-rated.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:19 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

laughing we disagree on everything big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:20 PM
Doctor D.P.
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by willRules
wow so is my thread gonna be closed or will my thread be altered into focusing on the non skrull related parts of the upcoming event? laughing out loud

I was making reference to the scary accuracy of Long Pigs prediction. He's probably a ethnic skrull.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:21 PM
Doctor D.P. is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor D.P. a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor D.P. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Hasn't the Annihilation wave pretty much wiped out 99.999% of the Skrulls at this point?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:38 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hasn't the Annihilation wave pretty much wiped out 99.999% of the Skrulls at this point?

At least 80%

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:44 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote