KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Just became an official wolverine hater

Just became an official wolverine hater
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Just became an official wolverine hater

went to the comics section of a bookstore and lo and behold there's like a ton of wolverine solo books...big deal, you say, he is one of Marvel's top characters, well you got a point there

what crossed the line was that almost every friggin x-men book cover had wolverine prominently on it, as if marvel dont trust that people would read any of their x books if it didn't have wolverine in it

Im just sick of his over-exposure, they should make him disappear for a while, you know what they say "distance makes the heart grow fonder"

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 06:10 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I dont hate Wolverine I think he is an ok character, but I would prefer many other characters to be shown off more such as Nightcrawler, Deadpool or Professor Xavier ...............

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 10:59 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Re: Just became an official wolverine hater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
Im just sick of his over-exposure, they should make him disappear for a while, you know what they say "distance makes the heart grow fonder"

cosign that.

i too feel he should take some away time.smile then come back early 2006 with a fukkin bang

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:56 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Re: Re: Just became an official wolverine hater

Originally posted by masterbruce
went to the comics section of a bookstore and lo and behold there's like a ton of wolverine solo books...big deal, you say, he is one of Marvel's top characters, well you got a point there

what crossed the line was that almost every friggin x-men book cover had wolverine prominently on it, as if marvel dont trust that people would read any of their x books if it didn't have wolverine in it

but that's not reason enough to be a hater. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:33 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

You hate someone because they're popular?

Yeah, that's real mature. . . of course since this is a comic book section of a forum on the internet. . so I guess maturity isn't exactly to be expected. . .

Carry on I guess. . .

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:38 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Creshosk needs to practice reading skills and stop taking things out of context, maybe people will respect debating with wolverine supporters. He explicitlly said over exposure.

I looooove tacos, but If i eat it everyday, 3 times a day, then...

Even if he hated wolverine, so what?

People hate the elecktra movie, and noones complaining, people can hate wolverine, get over it...

Disregarding a persons opinon, because it doesn't suit yours, isn't mature either.

True though wolverine is their cash cow, so he will be on everything, overexposed, and overrated, like 50cent. smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Sep 10th, 2005 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 06:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Creshosk needs to practice reading skills and stop taking things out of context, maybe people will respect debating with wolverine supporters. He explicitlly said over exposure.

I looooove tacos, but If i eat it everyday, 3 times a day, then...

Even if he hated wolverine, so what?

People hate the elecktra movie, and noones complaining, people can hate wolverine, get over it...

Disregarding a persons opinon, because it doesn't suit yours, isn't mature either.

True though wolverine is their cash cow, so he will be on everything, overexposed, and overrated, like 50cent. smokin'
Welcome back C, this place is addicting ain't it?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 06:47 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I respect his opinion and all, but jeez, it seems as though there have been way too many Wolverine "hater" threads, (overexposure on KMC right there). There are plenty of comic characters I dislike that other people here do like; but I don't go around doing what everyone else here seems to do and start a thread about my "hatred" towards a fictional character... I guess it really just seems pointless in my opinion.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:26 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

you guys are misinterpreting what I mean by hatred

I don't mean that I actually hate wolverine

just that I'm sick of his extreme overexposure (ie, wolverine's got so many singles: in one he's a samurai, in another hes a redneck, in another hes a soldier, its like they try to put wolverine in as many different roles as possible to come up with new singles..and the fact that he's the main character on almost every xmen book)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:31 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Creshosk
Welcome back C, this place is addicting ain't it?
Not really, I had to get rid of this stupid fanboy on the snake thread, now I'm tired all over again.

I'm going to talk to my gf again...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:23 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

gf trumps comics anytime, sadly I dont have one

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:34 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

that sucks

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:32 AM
Starscream M

hence I am the Master Bator

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:49 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You'll get over your slump, just believe in yourself...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:15 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I respect his opinion and all, but jeez, it seems as though there have been way too many Wolverine "hater" threads, (overexposure on KMC right there). There are plenty of comic characters I dislike that other people here do like; but I don't go around doing what everyone else here seems to do and start a thread about my "hatred" towards a fictional character... I guess it really just seems pointless in my opinion.

How the **** do you have a sig that big?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:28 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

laughing ^ Everyone always asks me that, and I think I joined right before they restricted the size more. I didn't even make it, my bud Linkalicious did. If I try to use another sig, I can't use this one again because it will be too big, so I've always kept it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:16 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Nice sig too...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I like the background as well , it blends well..........

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 10:08 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Get rid of your lion, and put bp on your avatar dude...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 10:33 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Back in 1988, Chris Claremont thought it was unneccessary for Wolvie to have his own book (even though he was writing it), that they were taking away some mystery and risking overexposure of him - he was and is guest-starring all over the place. He doesn't HAVE to be in the Avengers now, can't the line be drawn anywhere? Overglutting your audience, eventually they get ho-hum.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 11:24 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote