KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » who is the most EVIL villain?

who is the most EVIL villain?
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

who is the most EVIL villain?

discuss

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:53 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Eneme from Kirby Right back at ya

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:02 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Carnage

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:25 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Carnage seems more psychotic than evil

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:28 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Most evil:

Carnage, Apocalypse, Joker, and Lex Luthor.

If I had to pick, I'd say the most evil is either of the latter 2. The Joker is down-right pure evil, just utterly insane. Luthor is more "diabolical".

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:34 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Carnage probably

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:36 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

mephisto bar none

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:40 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Most evil:

If I had to pick, I'd say the most evil is either of the latter 2. The Joker is down-right pure evil, just utterly insane. Luthor is more "diabolical".

Second that. Also Kenneth Irons (Witchblade. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Irons
I wish I could find that picture of him on the phone offering to give money to an organization to stop torture while he's got Ian hooked up to a waterpressure machine w/ blood everywhere. "I do believe torture should never be inflicted on the undeserving"),
Satan / Mephisto (ala Marvel, Image), Rasputin (Hellboy)...

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:55 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What about Coven or Thanos

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:17 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Are u really truly evil if ur insane? Or in love with Death? Rrrrr...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:42 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by NoFate007
Most evil:

Apocalypse is not evil...he simply is. he gave Angel back his wings...is that evil....sure he wants to take over the world and have everyone worship him..but everyone needs a hobby.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by Mainstream
Apocalypse is not evil...he simply is. he gave Angel back his wings...is that evil....sure he wants to take over the world and have everyone worship him..but everyone needs a hobby.
And he just loves babies! yes Well He don't kill them.... embarrasment

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:45 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
And he just loves babies! yes Well He don't kill them.... embarrasment

he just infects them with techno organic viruses if they pose a threat to him (the names Cable...remember it)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by Mainstream
he just infects them with techno organic viruses if they pose a threat to him (the names Cable...remember it)
damn... should have seen that coming... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:48 PM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

I don't really consider Apoc as that evil, he jsut believes in a cause, and will do anything to make it happen. If u are being evil, doing evil stuff, just to hurt others and being evil, I'd say ur evil. Like Mephisto.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:05 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i agree Mephisto is like Marvel's version of the Devil so i guess he's as evil as ur gonna get.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:02 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I don't really consider Apoc as that evil, he jsut believes in a cause, and will do anything to make it happen. If u are being evil, doing evil stuff, just to hurt others and being evil, I'd say ur evil. Like Mephisto.

yeah I'd go with marvel satan Mephisto

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:04 PM
jinzin

living corporial being? sabretooth.... he's raped, murdured, pillaged and burned........

also champion is pretty damned evil too.. he killed an entire civilization after they made him out to be a god simply because............he was bored.....

tyrannus is also proving to be damned evil....

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:36 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

To an extent, I agree with you guys about Apocalypse. He does seem to be more of a...hm...how to word this....idealist with a one track mind?

However, I think the fact that he's ok with murdering so many people and becoming the ruler, just makes him evil.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 11:46 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Darkseid anyone?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:03 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote