KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » LONG PIG!!! has strange ever tried to cure ben?

LONG PIG!!! has strange ever tried to cure ben?
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

LONG PIG!!! has strange ever tried to cure ben?

i dont see why he cant... with all the ridiculous things he have done so far, that should be pretty easy for the earth's sorceror supreme

+

i just read X4 (except for the art it's pretty stupid) how come wolverine's bones became malleable like reed? anyone care to enlighten me? smile

p.s. what's up wit cykes beam?it looks... wrong.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:42 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not that I know of, no.

He probably could, the same way Surfer could cure Hulk. But Marvel wouldn't allow it because it would be bad for comics.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

well then

ben havent tried hard enough to get cured

or else he wouldve come knocking on strange's greenwich mansion

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:18 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

and who are (IYO) the best writers to pen dr. strange?

just off the dome would be appreciated.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:21 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's alot of people who could cure people like Ben and Banner but it would just be a horrible move for Marvel Comics so they dont do it. Here's a small list of just some of the people that could do it:

Strange
Silver Surfer
Radioactive Man
Genis-Vell
Sersi
Mantis
Phyla (Genis' sister)

That's just a few. But in short, anyone with matter/energy/radiation manipulation or magic powers could pretty much do it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:23 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

genis can cure ben?

care to enlighten me bro?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:27 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genis can manipulate Energies and radiation in almost every way. For example, he's gotten rid of sicknesses, froze people by sucking out every bit of heat around them, sucked out their air supply, brought back the dead, healed broken bones, absorbed nukes, absorbed radiation bombs, caught things on fire by increases the heat around it, created after-images of himself, and even created a light-made duplicate of himself. I know this doesnt show he can heal Ben or Banner, but he even said in an early CM issue when he and the Hulk fought Wendigo that he could heal the Hulk if he wanted, but the Hulk, enraged, instead punched him.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:36 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He made solid light duplicates of himself.

I have that issue they battle Wendigo. Genis wanted to help him out, but got thrashed for even asking.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:43 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea he knew right there that he could help because his cosmic awareness told him that it was gamma radiation which he can manipulate therefore making him very able to cure Hulk but Hulk wanted nothing of it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:46 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Thing trusts Strange enough to let him cure him. Strange has a habit of making people feel uncomfortable.

Roger Stern was by far the best Strange writer. Leaps and bounds.

Jim Starlin was good, too.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaxxer

Why would he bother to heal him ? The world needs powerhouses like Thing, not ex-gang members of the Yancy Street Gang.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:45 PM
Smaxxer is currently offline Click here to Send Smaxxer a Private Message Find more posts by Smaxxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, he cured him once. He sucked power from the sun or something to do it.

(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 04:11 AM
Mobra
Harold of Galactus

My logic is either A: he doesn't trust Strange's magic or my favored option B: he doesn't want to even bother with a guy like Strange, a guy who banishes demons on a daily basis, to fix him.

That's not my logic that's me trying to think like Ben and probably failing.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 08:34 AM
Mobra is currently offline Click here to Send Mobra a Private Message Find more posts by Mobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Genis...could heal the Hulk if he wanted, but the Hulk, enraged, instead punched him.

Hulk seems to do a lot of that. He did the same thing to the Surfer the first time they fought and Surfer was about to cure him.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 11:17 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I"m willing to bet that right now Dr Strange wouldn't be able to cure him.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 11:43 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by marvelprince
I"m willing to bet that right now Dr Strange wouldn't be able to cure him.

I'm willing to bet that right now, Doc Strange couldn't cure a cold. Or even moderate congestion.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Conjestion is a serious thing. I wouldn't want to see the head of Robitussin to come down on Stephen.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:56 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

ben was getting healed back and forth back in the earlier days, mostly by reed's machines. i believe after the last attempt, he made the decision to return to being the thing forever for the greater good. he seems to be of good humor about it these days and likely just hasn't considered a new "cure" lately.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 04:12 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

With some of the people like strange or reality manips, enery manips, and things of the sorts, why couldn't they just give him the ability to change at will?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:42 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
With some of the people like strange or reality manips, enery manips, and things of the sorts, why couldn't they just give him the ability to change at will?

Stupidity? Laziness?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:51 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote