KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Respect Spiderman

Respect Spiderman
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Respect Spiderman

So start respecting him. I will post spidey scans when I get home.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:03 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Digimark was supposed to make thread like this. smile

I don't have lot of scans about Spider-Man...sad

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Respect Spiderman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
So start respecting him. I will post spidey scans when I get home.

Usurper

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Digimark was supposed to make thread like this.

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Ah spiderman Marvel's most popular character, You can really see this by observing people in a casual situation.

This summer I had the privledge to have a custodial position for a local water park. Not a day went by that I didn't see someone (kid or adult) in a spiderman swimsuit.

Also in places of work and play people fashion their uniforms after him.
http://www.gorcomm.com/pr/Spiderman...y%20McBride.jpg
http://www.usahockey.com/servlets/F...0mask%20600.gif

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:04 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Any Spiderman speedos?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:11 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Any Spiderman speedos?
Not that I saw.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:32 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

(murble)....screw it. I'll still start my own. After the prep I've been doing to make it a kick-ass respect thread, I feel I deserve it.

And it's a nice thought Twisted, but simply saying "so respect him" usually does more harm than good without proof. If you have scans, great, but those'll be needed before anyone takes this too seriously.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Heres a sig I made of him.

By the way rumour has it that in this Evolve or die storyline, spidey's abilities will be upgraded to make him a much bigger player in the MU. However at the moment this is just speculation.................

Attachment: spideysig.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:47 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by willRules
Heres a sig I made of him.

By the way rumour has it that in this Evolve or die storyline, spidey's abilities will be upgraded to make him a much bigger player in the MU. However at the moment this is just speculation.................

I could live with a strength and speed upgrade... just as long as they don't overdo it or give him stupid energy powers..... maybe harden his skin like a spider's exoskeleton

maybe even a Spider-Man 2099 style poisonous bite

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Nov 17th, 2005 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

What about spitting acid like certain types of spiders do?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:04 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Creshosk
What about spitting acid like certain types of spiders do?

do they?.... hadn't heard of that before confused ... i know some insects do that... like ants

maybe he'll start eating insects and birds

some spiders live in the water... maybe some Namoresque swimming ability....

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:06 PM
Null

Yeah I have scans to respect him but wasn't at home...ok make your respect Spiderman digi...I will request this one to be closed.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:47 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It's cool twisted. Spidey's big enough for multiple respek threads (I might just add to yours rather than start my own...not sure yet).

Either way, this one can stay.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Scoobless
do they?.... hadn't heard of that before confused ... i know some insects do that... like ants

maybe he'll start eating insects and birds

some spiders live in the water... maybe some Namoresque swimming ability....

lol
Yeah, some spiders spit their stomache acid onto their food, and then when it disolves into a liquidish goo they suck it up. . .

It's really kinda gross and cool.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:07 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Scoobless
I could live with a strength and speed upgrade... just as long as they don't overdo it or give him stupid energy powers..... maybe harden his skin like a spider's exoskeleton

maybe even a Spider-Man 2099 style poisonous bite

That be cool. They are probably just gonna make him a lot stronger and alot faster than he already is.............

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:07 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah, some spiders spit their stomache acid onto their food, and then when it disolves into a liquidish goo they suck it up. . .

It's really kinda gross and cool.

oh THAT... lol.... yeah i've heard of that.... i was thinking more along the lines of defencisve acid sprays liek ants use... or like how some snakes spit poison over distance... lol

you ever seen Jeff Goldblum as "The Fly"?... hopefully he wont end up like that

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed by request. If that turns out to be an error, please PM me or another Global to re-open.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote