KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Does It Fit?

Does It Fit?
Started by: LethalFemme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Does It Fit?

I knew the title would catch ppl.......lol

a lot of talk about giving other ppl the gl ring got me thinking out of these ppl who be better at having the gl ring and who'd be worst.

Wonder Woman

Gladiator

Wolverine

Cyclops

Thing

Juggernaut

Spiderman

Elektra

Storm

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Last edited by LethalFemme on Nov 30th, 2005 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:09 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

In my opinion Wolverine only because the guy has an IRON will.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:11 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was gunna say no but now that u mention it it gl ring is based on will power

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:17 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Knowing Wolverine he wouldn't probably even bother to use the ring...he is more like close and personal type. big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Knowing Wolverine he wouldn't probably even bother to use the ring...he is more like close and personal type. big grin

naw he deffently would use it all during the gold war and world war 2 and one he used guns and such. thing would also be a good chose for the ring

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:23 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Or Wonder Woman.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

While Wolvie may have the stronger will, WW is a very close second. Plus, she is far more creative and intelligent than Logan. It's not a knock, just the truth.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:27 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

a ppl ur all forgetting 2 say who'd be the worst with it

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:28 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

logan has a bove human intle. I lvoe how every things he a moron in oder to me a master of all those fighting style he have to be pritty smart.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:28 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Logan is no moron.

But WW is smarter...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:34 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

If your talking will power nobody has more of it than The THING he would do the ring the most justice and would show Hal what real will power is...

Storm gets my vote for worst ring wearer of the group she's not exactly known for her fortitude...

cool

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:42 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would say the best would be Juggernaut because it takes away some of the things that are used aginst him alot. No ability to fly no metal resistance which ring grants him and now the ring would put up a force field even if Juggs forgets to roll eyes (sarcastic) Plus no one knows how the magics of Cyttorak would react with the GL ring maybe boosting its power even more.
The worst would probably be the people who already have simliar abilities. Gladiator and WW.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:43 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I'd say Thing would be the most obvious choice. I agree that Wolverine has a great will, but i'd say it's more stubbordness which derives from knowing the chances of him dying are minuscule. Thing on the other hand is kinda like Rocky. You can beat on him all you like. He's got a responsibility, and he'll get up.
The worst would probably be Gladiator.

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:12 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd say Thing would be the most obvious choice. I agree that Wolverine has a great will, but i'd say it's more stubbordness which derives from knowing the chances of him dying are minuscule. Thing on the other hand is kinda like Rocky. You can beat on him all you like. He's got a responsibility, and he'll get up.
The worst would probably be Gladiator.

~wickerman~

Oh man, Rocky would be so sick with a GL ring. laughing

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:21 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It requires a strong mind and fortitude to wield the ring. So I can only assume that WW and Thing would be at the top of the list. Closely followed by Storm (she has to be completely calm ALL DAY in order for the weather to be natural) and Wolverine.

The rest don't stand a chance in heaven.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:24 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by The Ion
Oh man, Rocky would be so sick with a GL ring. laughing

And his evil self manifestation Tangentax eek!

(who looks like Dolph Lundgren incidently)

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:30 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Daredevil has resisted the Purple Man out of sheer will power. His willpower is strong and would be a great candidate. Punisher would be an awesome candidate too.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:36 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I agree with Wickerman. Gladiator would probably be the worse to give one to.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:37 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I guess I am in the minority here.

I think Spiderman would be the best option. I'd say he definitely has the biggest imagination and I think he actually has the most willpower in this list.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 09:41 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by StyleTime
I guess I am in the minority here.

I think Spiderman would be the best option. I'd say he definitely has the biggest imagination and I think he actually has the most willpower in this list.

Yup I agree. Spider-Man has indeed great imagination.

Behind all the jokes and the goofing around, there is his Will of Iron.

Not saying he is more strong willed than Wolverine, Thing or WW, but I also ain't saying he is less strong willed. But debating willpower is stupid, there's no way to measure such a thing.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:06 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote