KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Stupidest Characters in Comics

The Stupidest Characters in Comics
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Stupidest Characters in Comics

Who are the stupidest characters in comics. They don't necessarily have to be complete dumb-@$$es. For example, I think Cyclops is incredibly stupid to have cheaten on ominpotent being called the Phoenix. I also think despite Superman's genius intellect he's quite dense in alot of situations. So post away!

Note: Wolverine8888 is not a comic book character and if he was he would certainly win the crown for eternity....

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

For villans, Absorbing Man.

Thor has some wisdom, as a God, but can be outfoxed without much trouble by someone like Loki. He often acts rashly, which is why Odin was always trying to learn him some lessons ( mythic Thor dealt with most problems by killing the closest thing to him.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:14 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"cheaten on ominpotent being called the Phoenix."

My friend your news service is out of date .... she is no longer 'ominpotent' !

Kryptonians .... Why the **** did they not leave Krypton ????????

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:26 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I ask myself that question too. They can build Phantom Zone projectors but spaceships are hard to come by?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:32 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
I ask myself that question too. They can build Phantom Zone projectors but spaceships are hard to come by?

you'd think them becoming gods , would be a bit on an incentive confused ! They can Genetically create beings that can move planets, defy gravity and survive nukes, and yet they haven't ever thought of space travel? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

MORONS ! mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:39 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Or Jor-el. Took him weeks to build a spaceship. Ever think of just buying a couple. It's not like the guy wasn't the richest man on Krypton....

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:40 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor when fighting Wolverine...shifty

Anyone fighting Wolverine seems to be weaker and more stupid when they do that...is that an new power of his? Effect people like that?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor when fighting Wolverine...shifty

Anyone fighting Wolverine seems to be weaker and more stupid when they do that...is that an new power of his? Effect people like that?
My friends call it "The Aboot Force". Once Wolverine decides to engage you, he starts talking in crazy Canadian gibberish, the untolerable agony makes you forget your powers until your forced into hand to hand combat with him .. and NO ONE can beat Wolverine hand to hand. Faster than light hand movement, and claws that can cut ANYTHING, even abstract things, like thought bubbles, or time and space. And no amount of force will deter him, ever.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:20 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Batman who thinks none of his messes are his fault. and the all mighty bat god kick. I f##king hate that move.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:46 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Batman isn't stupid..... who else would think to carry shark repellent in their helicopter????

see.... yes

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:30 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

General Kinky. With all of his nigh-omnipotent powers, he should've waltzed through the herald-tourney a while back. What a dumbass!

smile

-DM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DigiMark007
General Kinky. With all of his nigh-omnipotent powers, he should've waltzed through the herald-tourney a while back. What a dumbass!

smile

-DM

I blame his writers

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoenix, what tosh, no one says the K word anymore except madonna smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:30 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wolverine seems to be weaker and more stupid when they do that...is that an new power of his? Effect people like that?

he had the same effect on spidey in the berlin graveyard.

The stupidest hero? that would be a superhero i read about in Wizard comics. he had the ability to turn anything he touched into an explosive weapon. he scratched his butt. laughing out loud its true, I would post the pic but I don't have a scanner..............

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:43 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

batman is stupid , because he had many chances to get some good ol punani from wonder woman and never took them.

thor is stupid because he should just kill loki (and make sure he stays dead) , and ragnarok would never happen and i don't care that there is a law forbidding one asgardian to kill another.

kryptonians are stupid for listening to a cold emotionless machine instead of jor-el (jor-el was pretty much the only one with any normal sense).

and captain america and the avengers are stupid for not deciding to kill wanda when they had the chance.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:44 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

DD stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 11:34 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hulk SMASH" his no brain surgeon thats for sure

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:05 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Molecule Man and his stupid wand.

Nuff said.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:05 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Green Lanterns.

"My ring can do damn near anything......so I'm gonna make some boxing gloves!"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:23 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Green Lantern's cool with me.

Speedy(the junkie)

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote