KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Sentry's Dirty Little Secret [VERY STOLEN speculation]

The Sentry's Dirty Little Secret [VERY STOLEN speculation]
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Sentry's Dirty Little Secret [VERY STOLEN speculation]

Yeah, I stole it, sue me wack job!

Nah, the guy who wrote this deserves the credit because it is a very cool idea. Psifaxx. -bows-

Anway:
The next few issues Sentry's big secret is supposedly revealed.

The Sentry is UATU!
Taking a human form and literally inserting himself into his favorite world.
Look at the clues:

Sentry sits around in the "Watch"tower monitoring the world. (As a good Watcher should.)

He has a robotic companion called Watchdog. (Because a Rigelian Recorder would spoil the surprise. But come on, "Watch"-dog?)

A part of him inside called the Void is his nemesis and is the dark corner of his soul. (Yeah the part of him thats trying to stop him from breaking the Watchers oath of non interference. Be a weird twist if the Void is really the good side of Uatu's psyche.)

He can't function well as a human being, guilt keeps Robert Reynolds at home. (When a Watcher assumes human form, all kinds of feelings come with it. Guilt being the biggest one shown by a Watcher. And a fear of going outside would fit an unbalanced Uatu.)

He has the power of a million exploding suns. (And those millions of suns are all of the alternate timelines he can draw from. That's why heroes have such askew memories of Sentry and then they don't. Uatu is blending the what-if worlds and inserting flashbacks into this reality that never happened.)

The Watchtower is just an extension of the devices in his home on the moon. (Remember how he used them against Wolverine in the classic Uncanny X-Men #137?)

Reed is his best friend. (He is also Uatu's favorite human too.)

Also, it just so happens that Uatu has gone MISSING! The Inhumans can't find his big bald ass no where on the DSOT Moon.

So, how would you feel if the Sentry was actually the friggin Watcher?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 07:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Interesting. Seems a bit odd, but you were right about Ronin being Maya. Where'd you rip this from lp?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 07:53 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Hmmm... Yes, yes. That could work. I like it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:03 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Watchers are beings that act as witnesses.... not participants right? So i think maybe that serum was created by a watcher to act as a guardian of the watchers. A human uses it in a way and BOOM! Sentry.... but it has it's side effects by making the person insane or something.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:21 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

lol to everything

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:27 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: The Sentry's Dirty Little Secret [VERY STOLEN speculation]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, I stole it, sue me wack job!

Nah, the guy who wrote this deserves the credit because it is a very cool idea. Psifaxx. -bows-

Anway:
The next few issues Sentry's big secret is supposedly revealed.

The Sentry is UATU!
Taking a human form and literally inserting himself into his favorite world.
Look at the clues:

Sentry sits around in the "Watch"tower monitoring the world. (As a good Watcher should.)

He has a robotic companion called Watchdog. (Because a Rigelian Recorder would spoil the surprise. But come on, "Watch"-dog?)

A part of him inside called the Void is his nemesis and is the dark corner of his soul. (Yeah the part of him thats trying to stop him from breaking the Watchers oath of non interference. Be a weird twist if the Void is really the good side of Uatu's psyche.)

He can't function well as a human being, guilt keeps Robert Reynolds at home. (When a Watcher assumes human form, all kinds of feelings come with it. Guilt being the biggest one shown by a Watcher. And a fear of going outside would fit an unbalanced Uatu.)

He has the power of a million exploding suns. (And those millions of suns are all of the alternate timelines he can draw from. That's why heroes have such askew memories of Sentry and then they don't. Uatu is blending the what-if worlds and inserting flashbacks into this reality that never happened.)

The Watchtower is just an extension of the devices in his home on the moon. (Remember how he used them against Wolverine in the classic Uncanny X-Men #137?)

Reed is his best friend. (He is also Uatu's favorite human too.)

Also, it just so happens that Uatu has gone MISSING! The Inhumans can't find his big bald ass no where on the DSOT Moon.

So, how would you feel if the Sentry was actually the friggin Watcher?

eek!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:47 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Holy **** wait till Whirly hears this !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:31 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Holy **** wait till Whirly hears this !!!

Whirly's gone for a longtime. smile Thanks to his friends Evil Genius/Splatterpuss/Enigma W Etc... Of course it doesn't stop him from coming on. He kept coming on with different profiles each day and such until I told Raz, Paola, Windancer, and Ushgarak about him. smile

Of course he could still browse without logging in. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 02:34 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

that would be cool...i guess it would prove that sentry really could whoop on thanos.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 04:45 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Whirly's gone for a longtime. smile Thanks to his friends Evil Genius/Splatterpuss/Enigma W Etc... Of course it doesn't stop him from coming on. He kept coming on with different profiles each day and such until I told Raz, Paola, Windancer, and Ushgarak about him. smile

Of course he could still browse without logging in. Happy Dance

Really .... sad

Yes now Thorv can return !!!!!!!!!

Long Pig where did you get this from ?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 06:45 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Well it's certainly better than, "I took a serum...."

This would be pretty cool.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 06:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Uatu as a Hero doesn't sound good

Too powerful to be a hero

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:05 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg

But a million exploding suns, sounds acceptable ? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by kgkg

but so is Sentry

i think this thoery is possible... and i'm annoyed that i didn't think of it mad

but i really don't know too much about watchers so i'll let myself off the hook......... this time

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

it wouldn't make much sense since marvel tried to sell sentry as being a golden age hero that was forgotten.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

It does sort of explain sentry apparently stalemating Galactus, I wouldn't put it pass Uatu being able to stalemate a normal or hungry galactus.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:24 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Fishy 500
But a million exploding suns, sounds acceptable ? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

That is stupid to lol
big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Fishy 500

Too true. laughing

Additionally this would explain how he mindwiped the entire planet.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:29 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Maestro
It does sort of explain sentry apparently stalemating Galactus, I wouldn't put it pass Uatu being able to stalemate a normal or hungry galactus.

Ya Uatu can battle Galactus with no problem.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:32 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Who is Uatu? confused

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:34 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote