KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Baby Runner

Baby Runner
Started by: StormLogic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StormLogic

Baby Runner

Hey, does anyone have any scans of Thanos delivering Runner, regressed to an infant, to the Collector? I would greatly appreciate it.
- smile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:32 PM
StormLogic is currently offline Click here to Send StormLogic a Private Message Find more posts by StormLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Baby Runner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StormLogic
Hey, does anyone have any scans of Thanos delivering Runner, regressed to an infant, to the Collector? I would greatly appreciate it.
- smile
It was funnier when he was leaving after trading for the Gem, and was like "Did I forget to mention it was only temporary?"
And Runner grew back to full size and starts whooping Collector.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:46 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StormLogic

Re: Re: Baby Runner

Originally posted by Juntai
It was funnier when he was leaving after trading for the Gem, and was like "Did I forget to mention it was only temporary?"
And Runner grew back to full size and starts whooping Collector.

laughing

I'm glad Runner grew back up, he wasn't a bad guy, a bit of a narcissist maybe, but then ultra-shibby beings are allowed to be (after all, it's only vanity if one isn't perfect...). Was it only temporary because Thanos made it temporary, or because Thanos wasn't powerful enough to make it permanent?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:58 PM
StormLogic is currently offline Click here to Send StormLogic a Private Message Find more posts by StormLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Re: Baby Runner

Originally posted by StormLogic
laughing

I'm glad Runner grew back up, he wasn't a bad guy, a bit of a narcissist maybe, but then ultra-shibby beings are allowed to be (after all, it's only vanity if one isn't perfect...). Was it only temporary because Thanos made it temporary, or because Thanos wasn't powerful enough to make it permanent?
Made it temporary, by the sound of it.
It happened in Thanos Quest 1 btw.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Check out the Thanos respect thread...I think it might be there. Link to the Respect Directory is in my sig.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 08:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StormLogic

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Check out the Thanos respect thread...I think it might be there. Link to the Respect Directory is in my sig.

Some of the scans appear to be missing, but thanks!
- smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:49 PM