KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which villain would you like to see reform and join the JLA?

who would you choose?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lex Luthor 5 22.73%
Joker 0 0%
Deathstroke 8 36.36%
Mongul 1 4.55%
Cyborg Superman 1 4.55%
Solomon Grundy 1 4.55%
Vandal Savage 1 4.55%
Sinestro 2 9.09%
Circe 1 4.55%
Other 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which villain would you like to see reform and join the JLA?
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Which villain would you like to see reform and join the JLA?

If you could choose one classic DC villain to reform and join the JLA, who would it be? (it could be done through a mindwipe or a genuine change of heart)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:32 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I dunno, they've been portraying him as a villain lately, which is wierd.. but Deathstroke is a hero, and was through his entire comic series, and had a strict code of honor.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:53 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Skeletor!!!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Lex should team up with superman at the end of the crisis to beat the earth 3 lexand golden age superman. Also I think that instead of Hal rejoining the league he should be in space with the rest of the Gls. I'd like to see what kind of relationship him and Kyle would have. And while there all in shape restartin g the league Sinestro should be the leagues GL. He once was a hero and was Hal's friend

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:30 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

I want Ares tojoin the JLA. I know its a stretch but hey it ould ahppen.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:44 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

maybe but he's a god. doesn't he have better things to do then make fun of Aquaman and his ability to control fish with the other league members?

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:51 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Yeahbut I jiust sought of something. What would be really interesting is if they Had Ares fall in love with Wonder Womand and hse fall in loe with him. Seriously, I know this sound kinda corny but it just be intersting to hvae kinda like a Luke Skywalker Mara Jade kinda thing, you know mrotal enemies falling in love with each other that thing. Trust me it swould be way more intersting to read than the HAWkman chasing after rebuffing Hawkgirl. Oh Another villian I would like to see change is to the JLA is Obsidian.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:57 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Poll [erson last time I checked Sinistro was dead.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:57 PM
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

as was Cyborg superman

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:58 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Ares can't join the JLA, the Gods left in the last issue of WW.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:15 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lighthammer

Guess it's been awhile since you checked. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:33 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yeah, if anyone reformed Joker, he may as well be dead... it'd be pointless and the Batman Apocalypse! Sinesto HAS to be evil to be cool...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:10 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Juntai
I dunno, they've been portraying him as a villain lately, which is wierd.. but Deathstroke is a hero, and was through his entire comic series, and had a strict code of honor.

Deathstroke works better as a villain. They can show him at his best that way.

Originally posted by Lighthammer

Nope, he's still very much alive, if you read Infinite Crisis #1. And he's better as a villain also.

Originally posted by eleveninches
If you could choose one classic DC villain to reform and join the JLA, who would it be? (it could be done through a mindwipe or a genuine change of heart)

After his last showings, the obvious choice would be Catman.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:28 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Tnaks I'm admit I was wrong, but when did Cyborg Superman come back?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:45 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
After his last showings, the obvious choice would be Catman.

I agree. Simone really revitalized Blake's character. They would have to completely restart the League though, after Catman's talk with Green Arrow at the end of Villains United, Blake won't be joining the League in its current, unheroic incarnation.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:46 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The General !!!!!!!!!! smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:33 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Skeletor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 02:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Circe. The JLA needs magic.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:06 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If DC reforms Sinestro, Lex Luthor, and Joker then they're complete idiots! These are iconic villains of the comic book world. Don't tamper with them.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:22 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I agree with WrathfulDwarf. How about Lady Shiva turns into a ruthess killing hero when she is revealed as Cassandra's mum?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 04:45 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote