KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Civil War #1 Cover - Micheal Turner

Civil War #1 Cover - Micheal Turner
Started by: Lucid Lui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Civil War #1 Cover - Micheal Turner

(please log in to view the image)

Great cover. I'm starting to get kinda excited about Civil War.
It better not dissapoint!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:59 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

What exactly is the plot/when does it come out?

Awesome cover, though...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:31 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

eek! MT is doing this???!!! MY FAV artist??! YAY!!! tell me that he isnt the best!!!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:52 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I haven't heard of this... what is it?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:55 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

The government wants to know all the heroes identities, and it becomes a cival war between those who agree and those who dont, and two good friends are the leaders of opposing sides....but since you get anal about spoiler stuff I wont say anything stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:59 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
The government wants to know all the heroes identities, and it becomes a cival war between those who agree and those who dont, and two good friends are the leaders of opposing sides....but since you get anal about spoiler stuff I wont say anything stick out tongue

damn right smile

where did you hear about this story? WIzard? i never read that...... when does it start and what titles is it crossing over... or is it a separate book?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:06 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I actually heard about it here.....wizard did a peice on it too though...not sure about the rest....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:08 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

They've been raving on about it for awhile at Newsarama. It's Marvel's next big "event". Written by Mark Miller, drawn by Steve McNiven.

Hopefully it's good. I'm looking forward to ti.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:18 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

are covers gonna be done by MT or is this just a one time thing?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:20 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Dunno, i think this might be a varient cover for issue 1. I'd like to see him doing all the covers though...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:40 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Blair Wind
are covers gonna be done by MT or is this just a one time thing?

This is an alt.

i guess the covers are either going to be drawn by steve mcniven the guy who is going to be drawing the book. Or whoever they usually get to draw pretty covers.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:41 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Glad to see Namor there. The sides so far actually make sense. Murdoch and She-Hulk are lawyers, their jobs are to uphold the constitution, and I'm glad to see them railing against a potential Watergate situation. Spider-Man of course doesn't want to give his identity away, Wolverine distrusts government and Namor could care less for what some airbreathing politico thinks.

Because of recent events the FF are somewhat under the U.S.'s thumb, and Pym and Stark try to stay on the government's good side.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:22 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Glad to see Namor there. The sides so far actually make sense. Murdoch and She-Hulk are lawyers, their jobs are to uphold the constitution, and I'm glad to see them railing against a potential Watergate situation. Spider-Man of course doesn't want to give his identity away, Wolverine distrusts government and Namor could care less for what some airbreathing politico thinks.

Because of recent events the FF are somewhat under the U.S.'s thumb, and Pym and Stark try to stay on the government's good side.

and then there is Cap caught in the middle yes

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:25 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

wow Micheal turner draws wolverine cap and spider-man really well. he should do work on their titles.....................

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

damn, why does storm have to be in africa marrying freakin black panther. she used to be sooo against this type of thing, and now once it happens, she's off getting married.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:29 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

why the hell would turner rip off his own work? isnt that basically the same cover for Identity crisis?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 09:21 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by stormfront13
damn, why does storm have to be in africa marrying freakin black panther. she used to be sooo against this type of thing, and now once it happens, she's off getting married.

because Hudlin is a hack

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 09:28 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

not really identity crisis was a bit different

i was under the impression that iroman and cap were the leaders of the two different sides (but of course the cover does discredit that and I refuse to believe wolverine is the leader for the anti gov people)....and isnt spidy kinda owing Tony for his new suit? wasnt that the bargian or something?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 09:59 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

from the point of view that in IDC ppl were opppsed to each other, you know for the mind wiping thing? and everybody who agreed was on the opposite side of everyone who disagreed the superman and the casket was in the middle

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 10:06 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Spider-Man back in his classic costume.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 10:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote