KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » One Year Later: Aquaman The Sword of Atlantis

One Year Later: Aquaman The Sword of Atlantis
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

One Year Later: Aquaman The Sword of Atlantis

Read it. Liked the art. Has alot of potential. The new character is a bit annoying though....like Tidus from Final Fantasy X. But hey, it's only one issue.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:56 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I have no clue what I read in that book. This, along with the other OYL books makes me wonder what the hell will happen in Crisis #7. Batman & Robin were gone for the whole year, Nightwing and the rest of the Outsiders were assumed to be dead, Orin is gone, Superman is gone but Clark is still there. Who's going to be left for 52? confused

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:33 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And how the hell did Captain Boomerang join the Outsiders.

I like Thunder's new costume though. Hell of a lot better than the Lil' Kim ripoff....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:36 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

No one is as annoying as Tidus.

NO ONE!!!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:42 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

And where the hell is Arsenal? I hope Superboy Prime didn't rip his head off or lobotomize him or something.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:42 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
No one is as annoying as Tidus.

NO ONE!!!!

I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Tidus. sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:43 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tidus was okay. He was a realistic character particularly with his daddy issues and stuff. However the Meg Ryan hair and his horrible (this is saying something since alot of FF characters dress like psychos) did turn him off of me a little. He wasn't ANYWHERE near as annoying as Ritalin-induced Rikku.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:45 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Tidus was okay. He was a realistic character particularly with his daddy issues and stuff. However the Meg Ryan hair and his horrible (this is saying something since alot of FF characters dress like psychos) did turn him off of me a little. He wasn't ANYWHERE near as annoying as Ritalin-induced Rikku.

Rikku was cool........sort of......

I really did hate Tidus voice though.

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:48 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Only part I hated was the Tidus and Yuna laughing scene. That was awkward to say the least.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:50 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yesterday when i went to my local and they'd completely sold out. But i rode in to my other local this morning and managed to get the last copy.

Very good first issue. The writing and art were both good. I liked Curry's origin. Pretty much Golden age Aquaman's origin.

King Shark won me over. He's cool.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So that question about a certain superhero getting amnesia in that wizard thing awhile ago is almost certainly Aquaman. The Dwellar is Orin, and is mistaking what little memories he has to be a prophecy about the new guy.

I really want to find out what happened top him the past year to make him all octupussy hair and such.

I cannot wait to see Mera next issue.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:28 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

(Yawn) Another Aquaman series makeover? Wake me when it's over. I'm busy reading the Namor Respect thread. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 05:27 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote