KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » GL Corps Recharge #5(spoilers)

GL Corps Recharge #5(spoilers)
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

GL Corps Recharge #5(spoilers)

What did everybody think of the mini-series? I liked it better than thought I would and I might give the ongoing a try.

Question though. I have noticed somethings about the GL's rings that they couldn't do before and that would be their constructs don't dissapear. In issue #5 they made a sling for the injured GL(don't remember name). In Rann/Thannagar war #5 Kyle made a construct with a livable atmosphere that he said would last long enough for them to rebuild their planet.

Have they always been able to do this?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:56 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I haven't read issue 5 yet, but i've really enjoyed it so far. I'm a huge fan of Gleason's art. And the writing's been good.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:05 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Re: GL Corps Recharge #5(spoilers)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What did everybody think of the mini-series? I liked it better than thought I would and I might give the ongoing a try.

Question though. I have noticed somethings about the GL's rings that they couldn't do before and that would be their constructs don't dissapear. In issue #5 they made a sling for the injured GL(don't remember name). In Rann/Thannagar war #5 Kyle made a construct with a livable atmosphere that he said would last long enough for them to rebuild their planet.

Have they always been able to do this?

It's an overlooked skill but they've done it before.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:14 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I thought the mini was cool. I like the new recruits, especially the duo. I cant wait for the ongoing to start.

The thing about their constructs is that its based off the concentration of the Lantern. They have had the ability to leave constructs behind for some time now. There was a time where John trapped Hal in a protection bubble in space, then went to Earth to find Guy i believe. There was also a time where Guy trapped John and flew off somewhere. Gnorts uncle also used the ring to make steaks on a tree lol. Hal trapped a mob inside a construct, then went to fight Black Hand. All this goes back to the late 80's early 90's. I assume they have always been able to do this depending on how much energy they put in the construct.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:18 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Finally read it. Great finish to a great mini. I'll definately be getting the trade.

I got goosebumps reading the double page spread of the Lanterns charging up.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:35 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote