KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Greatest Feats of Pure Physical Strength

Greatest Feats of Pure Physical Strength
Started by: Horrificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

Greatest Feats of Pure Physical Strength

I say that Thor lifting the Midgard Serpent is the greatest feat.

If possible, please focus on characters that show a purely "physical" strength.
The serpent encircled the earth, and was easily larger than that TINY portion of the mountain held aloft by Hulk in Secret Wars.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:07 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:15 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Squirrel Girl taking Thanos.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:16 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I think the greatest feat of strength was when Superman 1 Million punched a hole through the time dimension and was sent 83,200 years into the future IN A WEAKENED STATE!

Last edited by batdude123 on Apr 11th, 2006 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:17 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
I think the greatest feat of strength was when Superman 1 Million punched a hole through the time dimension and was sent 83,200 years into the future AT A WEAKENED STATE!

Big deal, my neighbor did that once.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:22 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Big deal, my neighbor did that once.

Dude, your neighbor's a BEAST! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:24 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did that yesterday when I woke up. I call it farting.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:26 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

What about when Lois takes Superman's climax?

Thats a good deal of strength for a normal girl.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:27 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not from what Brodie from Mallrats says. Anyway, I bet he pulls out, and then he's missing a wall.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:30 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Greatest Feats of Pure Physical Strength>>

hulk resisting the matter/anti-matter attraction force (something which is supposed to be physically impossible).

The Hulk pushes apart the spheres of an anti-matter bomb... then hits one with such force, it overcomes the inertial field.
http://img104.exs.cx/img104/2246/antimatter18zf.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4741/antimatter29ld.jpg

if you believe he did it, (i feel it has NOT been shown conclusively, but someone else disagrees . . . shifty ) hercules upholding the earth/heavens is likely next. that would mean he held the earth AND the serpent . . . (course, i guess you'd have to credit atlas with the feat as well . . .)

Last edited by leonidas on Apr 11th, 2006 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Hulk holding the infamous 150 billion tons or rock. He actually seemed to be struggling with it and said he could barely hold it much longer...........................

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...billiontons.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:59 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Feats of strength... I really have begun to hate these all powerful guys, what happened to the times when people thought of Galactus as Uber? Now there are guys who push around planets and rearrange galaxies!

Mr.Majestic has some huge feats of strength... whoever wrote him doing that needs to be fired of his can.

What really gets me, is that anyone can create a character that can lift 1,199,098,098,000 metric tonnes, but the character themselves are hollow, and 2D-ish. Superman is somewhat believable, but now he has clones that make his pre-crisis feats of strength levels look foolish. I hope that they bring it down a notch with all of these Uber Duber Dudes.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

This is pretty cool feat here. All-Star Superman #3 Superman armwrestles Sampson and Atlas at the same time! The earth was trembling and he went on to break Sampsons arm and put Atlas in the hospital.

He was even whistling a tune during the match. Happy Dance

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...rmwrestling.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...mwrestling2.jpg

Last edited by snoopdogg on Apr 12th, 2006 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:18 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Whats with the yellow dots?

Is that what there doing now because of people scanning?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:35 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Moving...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:41 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Here is Hulk holding the infamous 150 billion tons or rock. He actually seemed to be struggling with it and said he could barely hold it much longer...........................

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...billiontons.jpg

Not to mention he was being helped by an 85 Ton class Iron Man.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:41 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by snoopdogg
This is pretty cool feat here. All-Star Superman #3 Superman armwrestles Sampson and Atlas at the same time! The earth was trembling and he went on to break Sampsons arm and put Atlas in the hospital.

He was even whistling a tune during the match. Happy Dance

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...rmwrestling.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...mwrestling2.jpg

What title and issue are these cool scans from?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:46 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Mr Master
What title and issue are these cool scans from?
I put it int he description. All-Star Superman #3.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:02 AM
Horrificus

Originally posted by Mr Master
Not to mention he was being helped by an 85 Ton class Iron Man.

Not to mention that he was not really holding up a 150 billion ton mountain, because his feet and hands and then body, would have sunk into the rock under it's own weight.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:29 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Hulk back then had some pretty crazy strength feats.
What about the celestials using planets as bowling balls........

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:30 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote