KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who are Marvels top three

Who are Marvels top three
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

You know since Superman, Batman, and Wonderwoman are DC's top three characters, who are marvels.

I think they would be spiderman, Captain america, and the Hulk

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:33 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Spiderman, Car and Iron man.. That dude is rich and BA!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

right the first time spidey hulk and cap

who do u think is marvels top 7

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:06 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:29 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

id say wolvie spidey hulk

but it certainly is a toss up on the last one

hurray for movies and marketing trends

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:31 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

worlvy over cap yeah right,
the top 7 are cap spidey hulk ironman namor thor worlverine

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:33 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The top:

Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:38 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

im assuming we are talking about popularity and not ability, thats why wolverine is #1

the market is heavily saturated with Wolvie smile and people still buy it like hotcakes

how many titles/movies/games/tshirts does cap have right now, then compare that to wolverine (or spiderman)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:40 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist
im assuming we are talking about popularity and not ability, thats why wolverine is #1

the market is heavily saturated with Wolvie smile and people still buy it like hotcakes

how many titles/movies/games/tshirts does cap have right now, then compare that to wolverine (or spiderman)

thumb up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:52 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by inamilist

actauly spiderman has more titles then wolverine and is amrvel top selling comic

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:55 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Wolverine Spiderman and Captain America is Marvel's big three.
That's why there's even Lego sets involving those 3.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:03 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Juntai
Wolverine Spiderman and Captain America is Marvel's big three.
That's why there's even Lego sets involving those 3.

Spidey has more titles then even superman and batman............. smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:11 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Spiderman, Car and Iron man.. That dude is rich and BA!
who's car?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:11 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

No.

Such.

Thing.

In.

The closest thing that Marvel has to the Trinity would be the trio of its top teams: Avengers, Fantastic 4, and Xmen, all in all 20 plus characters.

Speaking as a Flash and GL fan, the idea of 3 characters receiving more push from the company than the rest, to the point of actually creating a title for it, is just plain GAY.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:13 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Templares

No.

Such.

Thing.

In.

The closest thing that Marvel has to the Trinity would be the trio of its top teams: Avengers, Fantastic 4, and Xmen, all in all 20 plus characters.

Speaking as a Flash and GL fan, the idea of 3 characters receiving more push from the company than the rest, to the point of actually creating a title for it, is just plain GAY.

Cosign. Marvel's never been about JUST the solo guys. The teams are a huge highlight.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:18 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by thesilverspider
Spidey has more titles then even superman and batman............. smile

Really?

There's

Amazing,Friendly,Sensational ,Unlimited,Ultimate, Spider-girl,Marvel Adventures ,Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane

And If you want to count spinoffs Arana.

Any other Spidey title I'm missing?

Can anyone tell me if thats more then the bat and super books since I don't read them and I'm to lazy to look them up at the moment.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:23 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Some time ago some people were talking about this on another board and they came up with Spiderman, X-Men, Hulk as the closest thing to Marvel's most popular line-up to compared to DC's "big three".

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:34 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

damn, thats so true, i guess spidey get the #1 spot smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:35 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Black Adam
Really?

There's

Amazing,Friendly,Sensational ,Unlimited,Ultimate, Spider-girl,Marvel Adventures ,Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane

And If you want to count spinoffs Arana.

Any other Spidey title I'm missing?

Can anyone tell me if thats more then the bat and super books since I don't read them and I'm to lazy to look them up at the moment.

Superman
Action
All Star

Batman
Detective
All Star

Superman/Batman

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Validus
Superman
Action
All Star

Batman
Detective
All Star

Superman/Batman

Damn.

Thats a lot fewer then I expected.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote