KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Alpha Flight's new team

Alpha Flight's new team
Started by: Dr.Fate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Alpha Flight's new team

as many of you don't know ( since you havn't fallen prey to Mungi's propaganda) there is a rumor that is probably true that the New Alpha Flight's roster will be made of americans pissed off by the metahuman registry.

So I hope by there appearance on the civil war poster ( well I've only been told and read there on the civil war poster If someone could find it that would be nice) that Guardian and Puck will be on the team but which americians will be joining the team? if you could pick heroes that are anti registration and put them on a the team who would you pick.

also what do you feel the series should be like, lots of fighting, intrigue, magical enemies, mutants, space aliens, or lots of political intrigue like the writers are trying to get at with the registry, I'll post my ideas later but first I want to here

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:05 AM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I'm pretty awesome smile Also we don't know if that's true or not. Apparently not all of Alpha Flight was killed off, plus there is still the team in space. If there are none of the originals on the team then I will be pissed.

Here's the poster:
1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...vencivilwar.jpg

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:18 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

well whatever the rumors are saying there is a new alpha flight series planned so lets cross are fingers

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:29 AM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I'm stoked, even before Civil War and before Millar pitched the idea they were already planning a Alpha Flight book. I can't wait.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well mungi your going to be pissed that northstar and aurora wo't be on the new alpha flight...they're joining the x-men along with cable, mystique, cannonball, sabertooth, iceman, rogue, possibly husk and possibly a few other mystery characters.

i'm pissed that they're not joining alpha flight, but i do like the team they'll be on though.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What? Northstar I can see, but why would Aurora join them?

Where was this stated?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:57 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Bendis has stated that will be seeing more Namor and now (hopefully) a nice Alpha Flight series! Great big grin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Where was this stated?

well...

1)it's been rumored since the line-up of cannonball, sabertooth, rogue, iceman, cable, and mystique was revealed, that those two were some of the mystery members

2)they are on the cover with th erest of the team of x-men # 188(i think it was 188

3)it was stated on some news site, i don't know which site though because i got this from comic book resources forums

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:05 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Where was this stated?

(please log in to view the image)

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:08 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah that's the cover. though the thing i don';t get is it looks like the twins are fighting the x-men a little. though then again their faces are emotionless, like aurora doesn't even look like she's fighting sabertooth, and northstar isn't even making contact with iceman. idk, i hope they actually are apart of the team, it would just make it so much better for my personal likes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:20 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.........a new and original Alpha Flight member, we need a character who isn't seen often, isn't overrated and hasn't got past connections to the team.....................

....................how about wolverine? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:49 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Whatever the roster it would be nice if Alpha Flight was placed at the forefront of the Marvel Universe for a while as the primer non-mutant supergroup. Eventually the Avengers will be back but I think it would make for an interesting change of pace. In a similar vein, how about Namor going on an one or two year long ass-kicking spree in Marvel. I'm not saying he becomes a villain per se, only that he becomes more an antagonist (possible after what was done to Banner) and thus reestablish himself as a top level character in Marvel.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:49 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

That would be nice. big grin

Here is few stuff about what Namor might have in future...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=43#post6339588

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 09:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Wha? Aurora and Northstar are wearing their classic attire? good lord I may actually pick up an X-Men issue after 2 years of not buying one.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:07 PM
stormfront13

i hope at least aurora stays, she's my favorite alphan and i can deal with not having her in the alpha flight series.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:18 PM
-K-M-

Well she was always off and on same with Northstar in the original series. However, out of the two I wished Aurora would have came back. She is one of my all time favorite characters.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:26 PM
stormfront13

well....since she is your favorite, i guess i hope she goes back to flight. i just hope at least one stays. though i heard that northstar is 100% scheduled for this teams first arc, and after that who knows, aurora still isn't 100% though, which is kind of sad

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 11:53 PM
stormfront13

i just found out that northstar isn't staying after the first arc, he's leaving...so hopefully aurora stays.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 12:01 AM
-K-M-

Where are you getting this information? Anyone see the scans I posted off Aurora setting of a mini-nuke explosion :P

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 12:09 AM
King KAM

canada sucks

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 12:22 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote