KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Sentry did something? **spoilers**

The Sentry did something? **spoilers**
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

The Sentry did something? **spoilers**

So i heard the sentry finally did something in New Avengers...

anyone got scans of his fight with the collective?

did anyone even read the issue?.....

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 08:15 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

TS want scans!

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 08:34 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He didn't do much, but since people are asking can I get scans of the monitor with all the pictures of the depowered mutants?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 08:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

What did he do? blink

Scans?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, could i get scans of the moniter as well? i can't believe phantazia was de-powered! such a unique character, and now she's the only "human" besides magneto who remembers HOM.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:06 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Scansacoming...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:06 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Scansahoy!

1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...rsv118109sf.jpg
2. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/96...rsv118119ic.jpg
3. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/91...rsv118146dy.jpg
4. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...rsv118150jr.jpg

Considering how easily the Collective wrecked Binary before it, i'd say that's an impressive showing for Sentry. And a good issue IMO.

We find out that this guy was created by all the mutant energy lost as a result of M-Day, being funneled into one person. And i guess he's just gone kinda... whacked. As you would.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:41 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

thanks for the scans Lucid Lui.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:46 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Freakin awesome. This won't hit stands for another 2 wks here so I'm glad for the scans. Thanx alot Lucid Lui

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:48 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's pretty crazy. That thing wrecked Sentry with ease. How the heck are they gonna stop it?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:53 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Scansahoy!

1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...rsv118109sf.jpg
2. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/96...rsv118119ic.jpg
3. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/91...rsv118146dy.jpg
4. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...rsv118150jr.jpg

Considering how easily the Collective wrecked Binary before it, i'd say that's an impressive showing for Sentry. And a good issue IMO.

We find out that this guy was created by all the mutant energy lost as a result of M-Day, being funneled into one person. And i guess he's just gone kinda... whacked. As you would.
I thought Sentry was two seconds ahead of everything? That didn't help him there.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:54 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just his molecules. Not his brain. It looked like the collective was utilizing Magneto's abilities there.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:56 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought Sentry was two seconds ahead of everything? That didn't help him there.
You know with a power like that it'll never be used properly. Or it'd be extremely boring. Those kind of powers are stupid...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:56 PM
-K-M-

Lucid can I get scans of the screen at the end?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:59 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You know with a power like that it'll never be used properly. Or it'd be extremely boring. Those kind of powers are stupid...
I have a theory that Sentry don't actually have those powers. They were just something that was said about Sentry when he was considered a joke.

His latest handbook bio says nothing of such a power. And I think it would be worht mentioning if he had it.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:59 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

laughing

well that thing does have millions of mutant powers and energy.

he's bound to have some type of time based powers in there

or maybe the writers will just ignore the two seconds ahead of everyone power and just downgrade him to superduper speed laughing

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:00 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I have a theory that Sentry don't actually have those powers. They were just something that was said about Sentry when he was considered a joke.

His latest handbook bio says nothing of such a power. And I think it would be worht mentioning if he had it.

really?

I keep hearing that two second ahead of everyone thing being tossed around by sentry fanboys.

i was beginning to believe it was a part of his powerset.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:02 AM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I don't think that's the last of the Sentry. Im sure in the next issue at least there is gonna be a round 2.

BTW, did Spider-Man contribute anything? Did he come close to figuring out anything that can stop the Collective? And who's is on the second team he's supposed to be leading

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:02 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Probably right. Hopefully they clear it up in the final issue of his mini. And by clear it up i mean get rid of it.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:03 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I looked it up. It's one step ahead of the current timeline. However, it's not like Zoom. It's seemed to manifest itself so he can control solar energy and use it as a way to enhance his normal abilities, and enhance some sort of latent psychic ability, making him a cross between X-man, Superman, and adding a little more spice. Also, if this thing has the powers of some psychic mutants, it could make sure Sentry doesn't know what it's going to do.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:05 AM