KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel fan or DC fan

Marvel fan or DC fan
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marvel fan 27 58.70%
DC fan 19 41.30%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel fan or DC fan
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Marvel fan or DC fan

So are you a Marvel fan or a DC fan state who you like better.For example I love both companys but im more of a Marvel fan....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:37 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Wrong forum and I'm a fan of both.........

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:39 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

i always been a marvel fan, ever since i can remember. But DC has some Diamonds in the ruff wink

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:40 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel all the way.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:43 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.S
Wrong forum and I'm a fan of both.........
AHH ok and your point is, never mind.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:44 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Me, I tend to lean towards marvel, but there are many titles I like from DC. One took me off of Dc was the PC garbage. I felt like I was reading a sophisted looney Tunes. I didn't start reading DC again until after post started. Now, I go back and forth. Some times I buy like 18 marvel books and 2 dc one month, then I'll do the opposite the next.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:44 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I was Marvel all the way till a couple of years ago. DC has been putting out some good stuff as of late though so now I like both companies. If I had to pick though I'd go with Marvel

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:47 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Me, I tend to lean towards marvel, but there are many titles I like from DC. One took me off of Dc was the PC garbage. I felt like I was reading a sophisted looney Tunes. I didn't start reading DC again until after post started. Now, I go back and forth. Some times I buy like 18 marvel books and 2 dc one month, then I'll do the opposite the next.
Whats your favorite comic.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:47 PM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Marvel all the way with me!!!!!! The characters seem just a little more vulnerable in marvel to me. Maybe more emotional, we have a connection!
I think i might cry!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:48 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

MARVELS winning in the poll.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:48 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I hope you guys are using the polls,Outarddwarf did you vote?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:49 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Wildstorm.

And moved.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
AHH ok and your point is, never mind.

My point is that this is a vs forum for characters not companies and don't you think this has been done to death already.Hence why Digi made the thread about using the search function.......... wink

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:52 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Whats your favorite comic.

At the moment, I have been into the morningstar comics, the crisis, some of the Batmans, the Sentry, the surfer,and the Gl comics.

My favorite would still probably be the Infinity Gauntlet saga. That one always holds a place with me.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:56 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think dc is the best but i read imahe more i think they have the best fights

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:27 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Marvel 2 word's venom spiderman

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:29 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

dcs 2 words
batman
superman

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:42 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Marvel more than two words
Spider-Man
Wolverine
X-men
Avengers
cherry
extension cord
episcopalian
fire hydrant

What we talkin bout again? big grin

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:49 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I like both companies. At the moment i'm really into the Ultimate comics from Marvel

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

dcs other words
wonder woman
flash
green lantern
aquaman
m manhunter
jsa and many more

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:56 PM